- The longest ever human aspartame study, spanning 22 years, found a clear association between aspartame consumption and non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and leukemia in men
- Leukemia was associated with diet soda intake in both sexes
- The study was done out of Harvard but after caving to pressure from industry, a press release was issued that minimized the impact of the study
- The long-term nature of this study is crucial as one of the primary tricks companies use to hide Continue reading
Sometimes one of the compounds in bile — usually cholesterol — becomes so saturated that it forms a solid. This is called a gallstone. It is estimated that as many as one in 10 people have gallstones, though they might not know it. Gallstones may not necessarily cause you any problems, but sometimes when one is pushed out of the gallbladder, it gets stuck in your bile duct. This can cause a lot of pain and is what is known as a gallbladder attack.
Nobody wants to have a gallbladder attack. The best natural health advice is to avoid having one in the first place. With that in mind, here are 10 tips for avoiding stomach problems and painful attacks.
1. Get your doctor’s advice about testing for food allergies. Eliminate any food allergens you might have, such as dairy (milk, cheese, and ice cream), wheat (gluten), soy, corn, preservatives, and chemical food additives. Eggs, especially, Continue reading