The federal government has once again been exposed for lying about the safety of the infamous swine flu vaccine, also known as H1N1. According to a new study published in the journal The Lancet, people who received the swine flu vaccine during the 2009-2010 pandemic hoax were at an elevated risk of developing a potentially-deadly paralysis disorder known as Guillain-Barre syndrome, or GBS. Continue reading
Concerns over safety, security, and health make most people apprehensive about the future on some level. Guarding against future unknowns has become a big part of the American economy. You can get a warranty on almost anything with a battery, take out insurance on Continue reading
- Two virologists have filed a federal lawsuit against Merck, their former employer, alleging the vaccine maker overstated the effectiveness of their mumps vaccine, which may have cost the US government hundreds of millions of dollars over the past decade. They claim they “witnessed firsthand Continue reading
Various dosages of vitamin C have been used depending on the purpose:
- Treating common colds: One to three grams (g) a day
- Preventing common colds: 600-1,000 milligrams (mg) a day
- Preventing sunburn: Two grams of vitamin C together with vitamin E (1,000 international units [IU])
- Preventing hardening of the artery: Slow-release vitamin C 250 mg plus 136 IU of vitamin E twice a day
The government and pharmaceutical companies relentlessly promote flu shots every year, insisting that supposedly “high risk” groups like pregnant women, children less than 5 years of age (especially under the age of 2) and everyone over age 50 should be vaccinated. But there are serious questions about the advisability of these shots. In some cases, a flu shot may interfere with immunity rather than boost it.
Safety and Efficacy
In recent years, medical experts around the world have questioned the conventional wisdom that argues in favor of flu vaccines. One researcher who reviewed the studies on influenza vaccines concluded in an article published in British Medical Journal that their effectiveness cannot be confirmed. He also observed that there is inadequate research to demonstrate vaccination safety, stating, “The large gap between policy and what the data tell us (when rigorously assembled and evaluated) is surprising.”
Childhood Flu Vaccine Inhibits Development of T-Cells Continue reading
Essential oils have been used for centuries in ceremonies and for general health. Today, the use of essential oils for massage and in baths is both pleasurable and soothing. The oils are also widely used to improve health. However, essential oils are highly potent and can cause side effects if used incorrectly. Precautions should be followed to ensure safe handling and use of essential oils.
Safe use of essential oils
Keep essential oils out of reach of children and use them with great care. Use a weaker dilution on children as their bodies are smaller and their skin is more sensitive.
Essential oils are volatile Continue reading