The cool and windy energy of Autumn encourages us to slow down, draw our focus inside, and stock up our inner resources for the winter ahead. The fall is a vital time to re-energize, renew, and revitalize through our yoga practice. Traditional Chinese Medicine associates the season of autumn with the energy of the Lungs, and many of the videos in this month’s collection focus on opening and strengthening the chest and upper body. We hope you find a deep sense of nourishment, inner-strength, and resilience with this collection of free yoga videos for October.
Beets have always been and remain one of the world’s most underutilized ‘super foods’ with a number of powerful, evidence-based health benefits Continue reading
What do we say to our children as the future collapses in front of them? As a generation sees its future slip away, how do we explain what has been stolen from them? People are suffering. Children are suffering. Young adults are suffering, and things seem destined to get much worse. Continue reading
6 Natural Ibuprofen Alternatives Backed by Clinical Research
With the public’s growing awareness of the deadly side effects associated with the regular use of synthetic painkillers like ibuprofen, the need for natural, evidence-based alternatives has never been greater. Continue reading
- “The Great Reset” is a new “social contract” that ties you to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a “social credit” ID that will dictate every facet of your life
- While the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a justification for the Great Reset movement, the agenda has nothing to do with health and everything to do with a long-term plan to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance and artificial intelligence
- The Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution are rebranded terms for technocracy and the old “New World Order” melded with the transhumanist movement
- Technocracy is an economic system of resource allocation that revolves around technology — in particular artificial intelligence, digital surveillance and Big Data collection — and the digitization of industry and government, which in turn allows for the automation of social engineering and social rule, thereby doing away with the need for democratically elected leadership
- While the real plan is to usher in a tech-driven dystopia free of democratic controls, they speak of this plan as a way to bring us back into harmony with nature
Located on the inner wrist, Pericardium-6 (PC-6), or Neiguan (meaning “inner pass), is one of my favorite acupuncture points because it has so many amazing uses. PC-6 is THE go-to acupuncture point for treating nausea, vomiting, and any disorders involving the heart and chest. This acupressure point has gained popularity specifically for its ability to improve morning sickness, seasickness, motion sickness, post-surgical and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. In fact, PC-6 has become such a popular point in acupressure that there are bands made specifically to apply pressure to this point, hands-free! Continue reading
- While vaccine makers insist any COVID-19 vaccine reaching the market will have undergone rigorous testing, the way trial protocols are designed suggests these vaccines will not have a significant impact on infection rates, hospitalizations or deaths
- Shockingly, preventing infection with SARS-CoV-2 is not a criterion for success in these vaccine trials. The only criterion for a successful COVID-19 vaccine is a reduction of symptoms shared by both COVID-19 and the common cold
- In AstraZeneca’s case, the interim analysis includes 50 vaccine recipients. The vaccine will be a success if 12 or fewer develop symptoms after exposure to SARS-CoV-2, compared to 19 in the 25-person control group
- At least two cases of transverse myelitis (severe inflammation of the spinal cord) has been documented in AstraZeneca’s trial, and the company temporarily halted its trial in September 2020. In October, Johnson & Johnson also paused its trial due to an undisclosed “unexplained illness” in one of its participants
- If the vaccine cannot reduce infection, hospitalization or death, then it cannot end the pandemic, which means everyone who takes the vaccine will be doing so in vain
To listen is to suffer because we do not want to listen
to anything that might require a change.
To listen is to change.
We cannot change without listening.
Listening implies a change.
We need to change just to listen Continue reading
- Zinc prevents viral replication inside your cells, but is poorly absorbed. Zinc ionophores (zinc transport molecules) such as quercetin, epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) and the drug hydroxychloroquine facilitate zinc uptake
- A combination of zinc with a zinc ionophore was in 2010 shown to inhibit SARS coronavirus in vitro. In cell culture, it also blocked viral replication within minutes
- Zinc deficiency impairs immune function
- Preliminary research found COVID-19 patients with plasma zinc levels below 50 mcg/dl at admission had a 2.3 times greater risk of in-hospital death than those with a zinc level of 50 mcg/dl or higher
- Other recent research found COVID-19 patients were more likely to be deficient in zinc than healthy controls. Zinc deficient patients also had worse outcomes and higher rates of death. While 70.4% of zinc deficient patients developed complications, only 30% of those with sufficient levels developed complications
Omega-3 fatty acids are known to be good for heart health, but did you know that in high doses they may also slow cognitive decline? Continue reading