There’s nothing better than buying some fresh tomatoes from the grocers and mixing up a batch of your famous homemade salsa — or is there? With the increasing popularity of farmer’s markets, the demand for not only organic, sustainable produce has leapt, but also the push for heirloom varieties of vegetables and fruits. Keep reading to learn more about growing heirloom plants. Continue reading
- Out of 49 whole foods, cheese was “by far” the most protective food when it comes to avoiding age-related cognitive problems
- Those who ate cheese daily had better fluid intelligence scores over time; red wine and lamb consumption also had a favorable effect
- The researchers concluded that modifying your daily meal plans may minimize cognitive decline while adding cheese, red wine and weekly lamb may improve long-term cognitive function
- When you eat natural cheese, you get valuable fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that protect your brain and overall health; raw grass fed cheese is best in terms of nutritional punch
In an update posted this week in the Federal Register, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has amended the 2021 Physician Fee Schedule to clarify reimbursement for remote patient monitoring programs.
When the experimental covid vaccine was first rolled out at the University Hospital of Brest in Brittany, a staggering 25 percent of the vaccinated healthcare workers fell ill. Many suffered from severe headaches, high fever, chills, sore muscles and consequentially, could not go to work. The rate of vaccine injury was so high, the hospital had to stop vaccinating the healthcare workers altogether. The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France. Continue reading
The U.K. government reported that more than 240 people have died shortly after getting the Wuhan coronavirus vaccines. British citizens who died after vaccination reportedly obtained either the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or the AstraZeneca jab. These vaccine candidates were approved by the British regulator and subsequently used in mass vaccination efforts. Despite this, the U.K. government said it does not believe that the inoculations are to blame for the deaths. Continue reading
Obesity isn’t just a sensitive health issue — it’s dangerous and potentially deadly. Providers and payers are now using connected health tools to drive that point and enhance treatment.
- Testing revealed significant levels of cadmium, arsenic, lead and mercury in popular baby foods on your grocery store shelves
- Documents from Hain Celestial Group, makers of Earth’s Best Organic baby food, showed many of the ingredients had arsenic levels as high as 309 parts per billion (ppb) and at least 24 ingredients in the company’s baby food products measured higher than 100 ppb of arsenic
- Ingredients used in Beech-Nut baby food measured as high as 886.9 ppb of lead and 483 ingredients had levels measuring over 5 ppb
- Heavy metals have a long-term effect on your baby’s health including neurotoxic effects, lower birth weight and cognitive scores, smaller head circumference, stunted growth and aplastic anemia
- You have options to lower the risk of exposure to toxins and heavy metals by making baby food at home from organically grown and locally sourced produce
Stress is a natural part of life. People experience stress when juggling personal and professional responsibilities and navigating sudden problems like job loss or the death of a loved one. Continue reading
A sentence tucked into last year’s pandemic relief bill sets requirements for in-person care before Medicare will cover mental healthcare services via telehealth.
- According to psychiatrist and medical legal expert Dr. Mark McDonald, the true public health crisis is not COVID-19 itself; rather, it’s the fear of the infection, which has “morphed and evolved into a form of mass delusional psychosis”
- Many enter a state of hysteria when they see an unmasked person, even if they look perfectly healthy and clearly are not suffering from any kind of respiratory issue. This is a highly irrational state that has no basis in reality
- Delusion is defined as believing something that doesn’t conform with reality
- There are serious concerns about the lasting effects this widespread insanity will have on children as they grow up. One of the worst traumas children suffer as a result of all this fearmongering is the idea that they may kill their parents or grandparents simply by being around them
- Treating the children’s trauma in therapy is not going to be enough, as parents and other adults are the ones creating the trauma by their own exaggerated fear response. To heal a generation of traumatized children, we must first address the psychosis of the adult population
The historic Arctic front crippling Texas’s power system, sending energy prices soaring to record levels, is intensifying. The climate crisis is finally hitting where it hurts, and every one of us is going to pay for it. “It is a pretty brutal air mass,” said Bob Oravec, senior branch forecaster at the U.S. Weather Prediction Center, and it is creating a brutal situation on the ground. First reports of people dying from the cold are coming in. Continue reading
Telehealth has long been seen as a toolkit for improving access to care for underserved populations. The pandemic is now prompting people to ask whether we’re making the best use of those tools.
- Your body substitutes glyphosate for glycine, and in so doing, poisons your body’s machinery for creating proteins
- In normal physiology, processes in your mitochondria ensure deuterium depletion. If your mitochondria are damaged by glyphosate, they’re not going to be able to eliminate the deuterium properly and the buildup of deuterium may contribute to chronic disease
- Glyphosate may play an important role in cases of severe COVID-19. If you’ve accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear the virus
- To avoid glyphosate exposure, the most important strategy is to eat certified organic foods whenever possible, and eat/drink more sulfur-containing foods, organic grass fed milk and butter, glacier water, animal fats, molecular hydrogen and probiotic foods
- To help mitigate the toxic effects of glyphosate, you can take an inexpensive glycine supplement
- The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more
- Since mRNA normally rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, and PEG is known to cause anaphylaxis
- Free mRNA can signal danger to your immune system and drive inflammatory diseases. As such, injecting synthetic thermostable mRNA (mRNA that is resistant to breaking down) is highly problematic as it can fuel chronic, long-term inflammation
- Many commonly reported side effects from the COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” appear to be caused by brain inflammation
- Anyone with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s disease or chronic Lyme and those with acquired immune deficiency/dysfunction from any microbial pathogen, brain trauma or environmental toxin are at high risk of dying from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines