Dr. Matthias Rath believes heart attacks and strokes are not true diseases but the result of nutritional deficiencies. “Heart disease is not caused so much by what you eat as by what you don’t eat.” Whatever we choose to believe or conceive, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and cerebral vascular events are usually devastating, yet because few in the mainstream listen to Dr. Rath, heart disease and strokes continue to mow down the public in excessive numbers. Continue reading
Telehealth is helping businesses and schools bring people back to the workplace and campus, setting the stage for a more sustainable, long-term connected health strategy.
Originally published on www.kellybroganmd.com
Have you had an experience recently, of trying to share information with someone who, even if they engaged with the video or article of your choice, seemed completely impervious to it? Like scientific facts and data did nothing to change their perspective?
We are entering a post-science world. Continue reading
It may come as a surprise to some, especially those with conventional medical training, but the default state of the body is one of ceaseless regeneration. Without the flame-like process of continual cell turnover within the body – life and death ceaselessly intertwined – the miracle of the human body would not exist Continue reading
Telehealth and mHealth technology have propelled the nurse from a note-taker and hand-holder to a controller and dispenser of information. And they’re using those skill to improve care management and coordination.
“When I first contacted Dr. Sircus to consult with him, I was in desperate need of help. My elderly husband, diagnosed with Parkinson’s, suddenly began to decline rapidly over five months. He had no appetite, lost weight, and gradually lost the ability to walk, even with a walker. His legs were swollen from the ankles to the hips, and his mental confusion was getting worse.” Continue reading
- PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. The false appearance of a lethal pandemic has been manufactured using cycle thresholds (CTs) that are too high
- The higher the CT — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive. Research shows that to get 100% confirmed real positives, the PCR test must be run at 17 cycles. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically
- The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up
- November 30, 2020, 22 international scientists published a review challenging the scientific paper on PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 that was adopted as the standard across the world. The scientists are calling for the so-called Corman-Drosten paper to be retracted due to its numerous errors
- The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit the Great Reset agenda developed by a technocratic elite
Federal officials have permanently extended an emergency order giving employees the option to use telehealth to meet with doctors to qualify for taking time off under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
Employees can use telehealth to establish a serious health condition that would qualify them for taking time off from work under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Continue reading
Low light and flowering plants don’t normally go hand in hand, but there are some flowering indoor plants that will bloom for you in lower light situations. Let’s take a look at the best options for areas with little light. Continue reading
- By pushing for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination, or imposing social restrictions on those who refuse, the COVID-19 vaccine is paving the way for nonconsensual medical experimentation on the general public
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, world leaders have warned that social distancing, mask wearing, travel restrictions and other measures will become part of our “new normal.” And, while the vaccine is sold as a way to end the pandemic and return us to normal, it cannot, since it has only been evaluated for its ability to lessen COVID-19 symptoms, not reduce the risk of infection, hospitalization or death
- While some COVID-19 vaccines have been granted emergency use authorization, they still haven’t even completed Stage 3 clinical trials. Data for some end points won’t even be collected until 24 months after injection. As such, they are still entirely experimental
- COVID-19 vaccines’ adverse side effects are still relatively unknown. It’s also unknown whether they might affect fertility — a real concern since the vaccine triggers your body to produce antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and spike proteins in turn contain syncytin-homologous proteins that are essential for the formation of placenta. If a woman’s immune system starts reacting against syncytin-1, then there is a possibility she could become infertile
- Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine contains polyethylene glycol (PEG), and studies have shown 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance. This suggests PEG may trigger fatal allergic reactions in many who receive the vaccine
Simple Virtual Solutions Promote Senior Care Beyond COVID-19
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Partners in Primary Care leaned on telehealth for continued patient care. These solutions will continuing improving care coordination for its senior population long after the pandemic has ended.
My work to help people is to educate them to use ICU and emergency room natural medicines to make them stronger. It surprises people to discover that substances like magnesium, sodium bicarbonate, iodine, selenium, and even vitamin C and D, when used at high dosages, are employed by doctors to save peoples’ lives in critical medical emergencies. These same substances can also be used at high dosages every day to treat chronic diseases and even to head infections off at the pass when symptoms first appear. Continue reading
Things seem to be working backwards at The Commons on St. Anthony nursing home in Auburn, New York. Vaccinating people is supposed to reduce or end coronavirus deaths. Right? But, at The Commons, such deaths are reported to have occurred only after residents began receiving coronavirus vaccinations. Continue reading