On Monday, I published Dark Days Ahead, and of course, the answer to darkness is Light. There are many ways we can employ the Light in our lives, and the darker life gets on the outside, the more we need to embrace the Light on the inside.Some minds tune themselves only onto darkness, and we have to be careful about them and what they say. “Our modern civilization is being strangled, coerced into a very narrow pen where speech and ideas must align exactly with a very specific narrative,” write the people over at Electroverse. Continue reading
Top Five Traditional, Fermented Anti-Aging Foods
Want a simple way to boost your brain power, heart health, digestion, disease resistance and energy level? If that all sounds too good to be true, it’s time you got acquainted with the top five traditional, fermented antiaging foods
This Is the Primary Benefit of Niacin (B3)
- Niacin plays an important role in photoprotection from the effect of UV radiation on DNA damage and oxidative stress and helps guard against the rising prevalence of skin cancer
- Some research has also found long-term benefits from taking niacin that lower your risk of all-cause mortality
- B vitamins help support your immune system. B3 is a precursor to NAD and may help prevent some of the worst COVID-19 outcomes from cytokine and bradykinin storms
- Seek to get your B3 from food; high dose supplements may trigger a niacin flush in which your skin will get red and tingle. Although it is irritating, it is harmless
Food scientists recommend daily consumption of whole eggs to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
Eggs are a highly controversial food among health enthusiasts. Because eggs contain high levels of cholesterol and saturated fatty acids, many people make it a point to avoid them for fear of raising their risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Berries aren’t called superfoods for nothing. A review covering 336 scientific articles on these fruits has shown that berry consumption can go a long way in preventing and managing Type 2 diabetes and its complications
The cool and windy energy of Autumn encourages us to slow down, draw our focus inside, and stock up our inner resources for the winter ahead. The fall is a vital time to re-energize, renew, and revitalize through our yoga practice. Traditional Chinese Medicine associates the season of autumn with the energy of the Lungs, and many of the videos in this month’s collection focus on opening and strengthening the chest and upper body. We hope you find a deep sense of nourishment, inner-strength, and resilience with this collection of free yoga videos for October.
Beets have always been and remain one of the world’s most underutilized ‘super foods’ with a number of powerful, evidence-based health benefits Continue reading
- “The Great Reset” is a new “social contract” that ties you to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a “social credit” ID that will dictate every facet of your life
- While the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a justification for the Great Reset movement, the agenda has nothing to do with health and everything to do with a long-term plan to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance and artificial intelligence
- The Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution are rebranded terms for technocracy and the old “New World Order” melded with the transhumanist movement
- Technocracy is an economic system of resource allocation that revolves around technology — in particular artificial intelligence, digital surveillance and Big Data collection — and the digitization of industry and government, which in turn allows for the automation of social engineering and social rule, thereby doing away with the need for democratically elected leadership
- While the real plan is to usher in a tech-driven dystopia free of democratic controls, they speak of this plan as a way to bring us back into harmony with nature
Located on the inner wrist, Pericardium-6 (PC-6), or Neiguan (meaning “inner pass), is one of my favorite acupuncture points because it has so many amazing uses. PC-6 is THE go-to acupuncture point for treating nausea, vomiting, and any disorders involving the heart and chest. This acupressure point has gained popularity specifically for its ability to improve morning sickness, seasickness, motion sickness, post-surgical and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. In fact, PC-6 has become such a popular point in acupressure that there are bands made specifically to apply pressure to this point, hands-free! Continue reading
To listen is to suffer because we do not want to listen
to anything that might require a change.
To listen is to change.
We cannot change without listening.
Listening implies a change.
We need to change just to listen Continue reading
- Zinc prevents viral replication inside your cells, but is poorly absorbed. Zinc ionophores (zinc transport molecules) such as quercetin, epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) and the drug hydroxychloroquine facilitate zinc uptake
- A combination of zinc with a zinc ionophore was in 2010 shown to inhibit SARS coronavirus in vitro. In cell culture, it also blocked viral replication within minutes
- Zinc deficiency impairs immune function
- Preliminary research found COVID-19 patients with plasma zinc levels below 50 mcg/dl at admission had a 2.3 times greater risk of in-hospital death than those with a zinc level of 50 mcg/dl or higher
- Other recent research found COVID-19 patients were more likely to be deficient in zinc than healthy controls. Zinc deficient patients also had worse outcomes and higher rates of death. While 70.4% of zinc deficient patients developed complications, only 30% of those with sufficient levels developed complications