Source for Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLycYSY2V6Y
A huge coastal carpet python has been found coiled up in a kid’s toy box at a home in Australia. Continue reading
“Learn this language and you’ll connect to the supreme energy” Continue reading
Kundalini is a powerful energy that resides at the base of the tail bone, often represented by a snake twisting up the spine. In most people, this energy is dormant until something causes it to awaken. This can be induced through specific types of yoga, breathing exercises or chanting. Continue reading
Neville Goddard is famously known to say that it shouldn’t take any longer than 3 days to manifest what you want. In this video we will break down Neville Goddard’s 3 day manifestation technique so you can start manifesting fast in your own life!
A war veteran’s battle with PTSD leads him to the world of psychedelics, where ancient remedies and cutting edge science create medicines that could change the way we treat addiction and mental health. Continue reading
A people’s tribunal in London concluded that prisoners of conscience in china are being murdered for their organs. A former intern at a military hospital in china who witnessed the crime first hand speaks out. Continue reading
96% of the universe is missing. The remaining 4% that we experience is created by our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Gregg Braden delves into the process of how we interact with the quantum possibilities of the Divine Matrix and how they move from the realm of infinite potential and into our reality. Continue reading
Welcome to Top 10 Ways To Get Healthy Naturally by Dr. Sten Ekberg; a series where I try to tackle the most important health issues of the day in a natural and safe way. Continue reading
Akita huskies are known for their loyalty, and this dog from England proves it with his nightly routine of checking to see if his favorite toddler friend is safe.
Halifax-born Tia Laycok is a stay-at-home mom of 2 kids: Jaxon, 2, and Bonnie, more than 1 month old. The family, who currently reside at Sowerby Bridge, Yorkshire, welcomed huskita dog Ludo—a husky-Akita mix—eight days before Jaxon was born. Continue reading
If life on a balmy island in the Mediterranean sounds enticing, the region of Sardinia is looking to lure new neighbors to come live there—and they’re paying you to move in. Continue reading
The history of mankind is quite impressive. We have come a long way but it’s undeniable that the ancient civilizations that existed before us are all brilliant and amazing. They’ve built many incredible things and some of their inventions were far too advanced for their time. Continue reading
Discover The Forgotten Power of Plants – The Home Remedies HandBook What Happens If You Put Salt into A Cabbage? You’ll find 800+ beneficial plants and remedies in “The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies”. It includes recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions and many other natural remedies that our grandparents used for centuries. Continue reading