We’re bringing the spa to your bathroom! This week we’re diving into skincare solutions for crepiness, loss of firmness, dryness, and more…the best part? These are all spa quality grade products and devices that you can do at home for half the price. Continue reading
Category Archives: hygiene
What animal kills the most humans? Here’s the unexpected predator and how to protect yourself.
Source for video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzItGxmlD0g
You will never see a fly or mosquito in your house again 15 seconds after doing this watching the above video
Thai Street Food!! 🌶️ SPICY JUNGLE CURRY in Kanchanaburi – Thailand’s Best Ever Food!!
Welcome to Kanchanaburi, a city and province in Western Thailand, and just a couple hours drive from Bangkok. Kanchanaburi is known for its mountains and jungles and for its jungle food (aa haan baa (อาหารป่า)! Today we’re going on an ultimate Thai jungle food tour. Continue reading
47 studies confirm inefectiveness of masks for Covid and 32 more confirm their negative health effects
Young children being forced to wear masks is of particular concern. Continue reading
Lab Analysis Of Childrens Covid Face Masks Reveal Dangerous Pathogenic Bacteria
Recent laboratory analysis of several used face masks worn by children revealed the presence of dangerous pathogenic bacteria. The samples were send by a group of parents to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center. Continue reading
The Next Pandemic Is Here and Being Ignored
- AMR has been declared one of the top 10 global public health threats to humanity, but it rarely makes front page news, especially now that COVID has entered the arena
- Not only has the COVID-19 pandemic — and its unprecedented promotion of hand sanitizer, antimicrobials and disinfectants — made AMR worse, but it continues to overshadow the growing threat of AMR
- Incidence of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacterales colonization increased from 6.7% in 2019 to 50% in March to April 2020
- Antibiotic use increased throughout the pandemic; about 79% to 96% of people who reported taking antibiotics didn’t have COVID-19 but were taking them in the hopes of preventing infection, even though antibiotics don’t work against viral infections
- While about 15% of people with severe COVID-19 may develop a bacterial co-infection that would require antibiotics, 75% of COVID-19 patients were actually receiving such drugs
Health Ranger posts new microscopy photos of covid swabs- covid masks and mysterious red and blue fibers
What follows is a series of microscopy photos of covid swabs (a synthetic swab, then a cotton swab), a covid mask and some zoomed-in photos of mysterious red and blue fibers found in the masks. Continue reading
Hydrogen – The Future of Energy and Medicine
Hydrogen is the lightest and most abundant element in the universe, and it is the key to fulfilling the world’s growing energy needs while fighting pollution. Hydrogen is the up-and-coming alternative form of energy and holds promise in part because the main byproduct of hydrogen energy production is water. Continue reading
The dangers of masks
This is a public health warning to the US population and elsewhere, as it appears that our public health agencies and television medical experts seem unable to address key health messages that could have a dramatic effect in reducing risk of severe sequelae in higher-risk populations such as the minority and African-American population to the scourge of SARS-CoV-2. This is now clear. They have squandered many an opportunity to inform the public on simple yet very effective messaging that could reduce morbidity and save lives. Not just for Covid-19, but our focus here is on Covid-19. Continue reading
Could Most COVID-19 Deaths Have Been Prevented?
- More than 100 doctors, scientists and leading authorities have signed an open letter calling for increased use of vitamin D in the fight against COVID-19
- The letter recommends taking enough vitamin D to achieve a blood level of at least 30 ng/mL (75 nmol/L). They also urge testing of all hospitalized COVID-19 patients and adding vitamin D to the treatment protocol for any patient whose level is below 30 ng/mL
- The Irish Covit-D Consortium is also calling for greater use of vitamin D against COVID-19, citing evidence showing it can lower the risk of death from COVID-19 in the elderly by as much as 700%
- Research shows giving critically ill COVID-19 patients high doses of vitamin D significantly reduced the number of days they had to spend in the ICU. They were also less likely to need ventilation
- Another recent study found high-dose vitamin D supplementation sped up viral clearance; 62.5% of participants in the intervention group became SARS-CoV-2 RNA negative within 21 days, compared to just 20.8% of controls who did not receive vitamin D
Exciting News about Covid treatments- masks- vaccine and more
Dr. Pierre Kory testifies to Senate Committee about Ivermectin, Dec. 8, 2020
There is lots to discuss today regarding COVID and the current situation in the US. I first want to point out that the topics we are covering today in no way diminish the severity of the impact that COVID has had on a very specific subset of the US population. Those people who are immune compromised, have multiple comorbidity factors, live in skilled nursing facilities, and are over the age are 70 are substantially more at risk of death than those who do not have those risk factors. And we also are not downplaying in any way the fact that while most people, if they become symptomatic, have very minor illnesses, there are those people who do become very ill and have a difficult time recovering. I hope that in this discussion of COVID, we can shed some light on how to lessen the risks of having a severe illness if one does actually become sick with this virus. In addition, all statements made about effectiveness of a treatment, safety etc. will have links to the Random Controlled Trials which prove the statements. There are no references to newspaper articles, TV news channels, social media posts or the like as they are not scientific data with peer reviewed science behind them. Also, this information is provided for you, the reader, to make your own decisions about your health and the health of your family. We are only providing objective, fact based information without editorializing. Continue reading
Vitamin C Treatment for COVID-19 Being Silenced
- Dr. Andrew Saul, editor-in-chief of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, presents valuable information on the importance of vitamin C for disease treatment, including COVID-19
- Vitamin C at extremely high doses acts as an antiviral drug, actually killing viruses
- Saul states that, based on decades of expert research and clinical usage, the coronavirus pandemic can be dramatically slowed, or stopped, with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C
- Facebook has blocked much of Saul’s information relating to vitamin C and COVID-19, claiming it’s false, based on the opinion of anonymous fact-checkers, most of whom have no formal medical training
- The government of Shanghai, China, officially recommends treating COVID-19 with intravenous vitamin C at a dose of 200 mg per kg of body weight per day; the protocol was published by the Chinese Medical Association
- Saul believes vitamin C is the most important “crisis therapy” for those who find themselves in the intensive care unit, extremely ill and at risk of dying from COVID-19, as well as the least expensive preventive for the general public
Why Has the Flu Disappeared?
- The CDC reported that the percentage of respiratory specimens submitted for influenza testing that test positive decreased from greater than 20% to 2.3% since the start of the pandemic
- As of September 18, 2020, they noted that positive influenza tests have “remained at historically low interseasonal levels (0.2% versus 1 to 2%)”
- Similar drops have been observed worldwide, including in the Southern Hemisphere countries of Australia, Chile and Southern Africa, which often serve as sentinels for influenza activity in the U.S.
- The “COVID” deaths the CDC has been reporting are actually a combination of pneumonia, flu and COVID-deaths, under a new category listed as (pneumonia, Influenza, COVID)“PIC”
- It could appear that flu hasn’t just vanished into thin air but rather cases could be being mistaken for COVID-19
- According to the CDC, flu cases began to decline in response to “widespread adoption of community mitigation measures to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2,” but why do such measures work to eradicate flu while COVID-19 continues to rise?
Researchers Discover Why Gum Disease Causes Heart Disease
Think skipping your nightly dental care routine is no big deal? The results of a recent study linking gum health to inflammatory diseases like heart disease may convince you to never skip oral hygiene again Continue reading