Canadian MP sounds alarm over vaccine censorship of doctors, scientists and citizens Continue reading
- PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. The false appearance of a lethal pandemic has been manufactured using cycle thresholds (CTs) that are too high
- The higher the CT — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive. Research shows that to get 100% confirmed real positives, the PCR test must be run at 17 cycles. Above 17 cycles, accuracy drops dramatically
- The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up
- November 30, 2020, 22 international scientists published a review challenging the scientific paper on PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 that was adopted as the standard across the world. The scientists are calling for the so-called Corman-Drosten paper to be retracted due to its numerous errors
- The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit the Great Reset agenda developed by a technocratic elite
A “day of reckoning” is coming – Lin Wood reveals, “the evidence I have is stunning!”
Full video shown at the bottom of this transcript.
John Fredericks: Lin Wood, thanks for being with us, sir.
Lin Wood: Good morning. I guess you are finding that our mainstream media is not telling the American public the truth about this election. That does not surprise me. As I’ve said, many times, the mainstream media, I believe, is a propaganda tool for third party, bad actors, who are attempting in effect to overthrow our government, and to interfere in the election of a duly elected president of the United States. I think you’re going to see a lot of developments over the next several days that will wake up this country to foreign interference in our national election. Continue reading
(Monarch Beach, CA) – “It took a virus to demonstrate the beauty and proficiency of telemedicine effectively,” mused CEO is US Tele-Medicine, Jacques von Speyer, “ Twelve years ago when we commenced operations, the term telehealth was an arcane notion to almost all healthcare executives nationwide. Indeed, there were exceptions, but by and large, it was relegated to the unknown and, therefore, impracticable. “ Continue reading
Israel’s ‘flying car’ is set to save lives through its unique technology that allows it to fly and land in places unreachable by helicopter. Continue reading
New technology from Israel protects sensitive information so effectively that researchers say it will take hackers years to break the encryption key. Continue reading
The formation of galaxies is a complex dance between matter and energy, occurring on a stage of cosmic proportions and spanning billions of years. How the diversity of structured and dynamic galaxies we observe today arose from the fiery chaos of the Big Bang remains one of the most difficult unsolved puzzles of cosmology. Continue reading
This Israeli-made electric plane will reduce operating costs by up to 70 percent, bringing the price down to $200 per flight hour versus $1,000 for a turboprop. Continue reading