A sentence tucked into last year’s pandemic relief bill sets requirements for in-person care before Medicare will cover mental healthcare services via telehealth.
- According to psychiatrist and medical legal expert Dr. Mark McDonald, the true public health crisis is not COVID-19 itself; rather, it’s the fear of the infection, which has “morphed and evolved into a form of mass delusional psychosis”
- Many enter a state of hysteria when they see an unmasked person, even if they look perfectly healthy and clearly are not suffering from any kind of respiratory issue. This is a highly irrational state that has no basis in reality
- Delusion is defined as believing something that doesn’t conform with reality
- There are serious concerns about the lasting effects this widespread insanity will have on children as they grow up. One of the worst traumas children suffer as a result of all this fearmongering is the idea that they may kill their parents or grandparents simply by being around them
- Treating the children’s trauma in therapy is not going to be enough, as parents and other adults are the ones creating the trauma by their own exaggerated fear response. To heal a generation of traumatized children, we must first address the psychosis of the adult population
Magellan Healthcare and Mightier, an mHealth startup spun out of research at Boston Children’s and Harvard Medical School, are launching a program aimed at using video games to help children living with behavioral health issues.
14 federally qualified health centers on six islands will share $1.3 million in grants to use telehealth and mHealth tools to improve access to care for some of the state’s most underserved populations.
A Florida lawmaker is looking to improve his state’s telehealth laws by eliminating some of the complexity and opening the door to audio-only phone calls and virtual prescribing.
Kentucky-based MEBS Counseling shifted to a telehealth platform as the coronavirus pandemic took hold last year. Nine months later, the clinic is still learning about the benefits and challenges.
Addicted: America’s Opioid Crisis
- 1 child in 8 lives with a parent who suffers from a substance abuse disorder in America, and every 15 minutes, a baby in America is born suffering from opioid withdrawal
- Prescription opioid use is a significant risk factor for subsequent heroin use; 1 in 3 people who misused opioids during their high school years ended up using heroin by age 35
- One of the most prominent drug companies involved in the creation of this opioid addiction crisis is Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin. In October 2020, Purdue pleaded guilty to three federal criminal charges relating to its role in the opioid crisis
- When it comes to children and teens, a major source of opioids are dentists, who wrote a staggering 18.1 million prescriptions for opioids in 2017. Opioids are frequently prescribed when extracting wisdom teeth, even though there’s no evidence to support this strategy. Children are also recklessly prescribed addictive opioids for minor surgical procedures
- Opioids have a very high rate of addiction and have not been proven effective for long-term use. Research shows opioids do not control moderate to severe pain any better than over-the-counter drugs such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen and naproxen
- To say 2020 has been a challenging year for most of us is a profoundly serious understatement. While it’s easy to fall into quiet despair, now might actually be the best time to cultivate positive mental health habits such as gratitude
- Paradoxically, suffering can yield a grateful heart, if approached with care and mindfulness
- Enhancing your well-being can be as simple as taking some time each day to reflect on what you’re thankful for. A simple and proven way of doing this is to keep a gratitude journal
- If for whatever reason you cannot join your near and dear ones this Thanksgiving, consider making good use of technology. Instead of a text or a phone call, you could use Facetime or Zoom for a virtual face-to-face
- You could even set up a monitor at the end of the table and patch in family members virtually so you can talk while sharing your Thanksgiving meal in separate quarters
This Is the Primary Benefit of Niacin (B3)
- Niacin plays an important role in photoprotection from the effect of UV radiation on DNA damage and oxidative stress and helps guard against the rising prevalence of skin cancer
- Some research has also found long-term benefits from taking niacin that lower your risk of all-cause mortality
- B vitamins help support your immune system. B3 is a precursor to NAD and may help prevent some of the worst COVID-19 outcomes from cytokine and bradykinin storms
- Seek to get your B3 from food; high dose supplements may trigger a niacin flush in which your skin will get red and tingle. Although it is irritating, it is harmless
What do we say to our children as the future collapses in front of them? As a generation sees its future slip away, how do we explain what has been stolen from them? People are suffering. Children are suffering. Young adults are suffering, and things seem destined to get much worse. Continue reading
To listen is to suffer because we do not want to listen
to anything that might require a change.
To listen is to change.
We cannot change without listening.
Listening implies a change.
We need to change just to listen Continue reading
Original Video Title: “The Data Harvesting Of Children From Cradle To Grave – Alison McDowell” Continue reading
In this interview, Dr. Kaufman explores a new study published in NATURE which claims to establish COVID-19 related pathogenicity in an animal model, but which does not fulfill Koch’s postulates for germ theory, and may overtly misrepresent the truth. This, in fact, is not new, as many publications have claimed to isolate COVID-19 or prove its role in causing animal and human deaths, yet none of them are actually capable of demonstrating this conclusively. Sayer Ji asks hard hitting questions and together they explore the implications of this and other research to the ongoing weaponization of germ theory as a political weapon for mass control and surveillance in violation of basic human, civil, constitutional and medical rights. Continue reading