Breaking the habit of being yourself Blessing of the energy centres Joe dispenza new video joe dispenza evening meditation joe dispenza sleep meditation for healing joe dispenza evening meditation no ads joe dispenza testimonials Continue reading
The BEST MAGNESIUM v The WORST MAGNESIUM! I’m going to list which types of magnesium are the best and which types are the worst for you. Warning: I’m going to be saying magnesium A LOT throughout this video. We’re going to break each type down, dive into some fun science, and see which form is best for your goals/situation Continue reading
A sleep hypnosis to reduce inflammation, repair damaged cells, release toxins, improve organ function, congested arteries, lumps and bumps. Your unconscious mind is your super computer, it knows everything about you. This healing sleep hypnosis is created to tap into its power tonight for your deepest self healing. Continue reading
Attract Your Soulmate While You Sleep Hypnosis
I’m grateful for everyone who listens, subscribes and shares their experiences! If you are desiring to know how to manifest true love in your life by creating a new pattern for attracting love relationships, this program will assist you to attract your soulmate and manifest true love. Using the power and ability of your subconscious mind, this can be considered a manifest love while you sleep law of attraction exercise. It’s not hard. It’s easy. Shifting one’s mindset with this attract your twin flame meditation puts new, profound energy out into the universe the calls forth similar energy into our reality.
Source for Story:
Attract Your Soulmate While You Sleep Hypnosis
You’ve heard a lot about thyroid glands! They’re important to keep you energetic and healthy.
You may have also heard that if you’re struggling with body weight, your thyroids could be a reason too.
Here is a quick overview of this gland and how it functions. This can help you plan your weight loss efforts better. Continue reading
The lymphatic system serves as your body’s waste center, getting rid of infections and dead cells found in tissues. It’s incredibly complex, and if it malfunctions, it can lead to some serious conditions and diseases. Continue reading
- Exposure to outdoor light at night, which disrupts circadian rhythms, may increase the risk of thyroid cancer
- Those in the highest quintile of nighttime light exposure had a 55% increased risk of thyroid cancer compared to those in the lowest quintile
- One way circadian disruption may be linked to thyroid cancer is by inducing insulin resistance
- Light exposure at night also causes sleep trouble, and chronic sleep deprivation is linked to disruption of rhythmic thyroid stimulating hormone secretions, which is associated with an increased risk of thyroid cancer
Stress is a natural part of life. People experience stress when juggling personal and professional responsibilities and navigating sudden problems like job loss or the death of a loved one. Continue reading
The Truth About COVID-19 ‘Long-Haulers’
- 18.1% of individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 also received a first-time psychiatric diagnosis in the 14 to 90 days afterward. Most common were anxiety disorders, insomnia and dementia
- An estimated 10% of patients treated for COVID-19 report fatigue, breathlessness, brain fog and/or chronic pain for three weeks or longer. This phenomenon occurs even among patients who had mild cases of COVID-19
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data show the rate of COVID-19 patients who continue experiencing lingering health problems after recovering from acute COVID-19 may be as high as 45%
- Many post-acute COVID-19 patients fit the diagnostic criteria for ME/CFS, which has been linked to viral infections
- According to a COVID-19 treatment guide, many of these “long COVID” patients do spontaneously recover — albeit slowly — with holistic support, rest, symptomatic treatment and gradual increase in activity
How Blood Sugar Can Increase Your Body Temp to Disrupt Sleep
- Your blood glucose and insulin levels rise when you eat before bed, which may reduce your ability to sleep soundly by affecting thermoregulation and homeostasis
- Diabetes and high blood sugar increase retention of heat during exercise and recovery; poor capacity to dissipate heat also reduces sleep quality
- Quality sleep depends on lowering your core body temperature during the night, but does not affect your peripheral skin temperature
- Refrain from eating for three to four hours before sleep and consider taking a shower before bed if you do eat late; sleep in a cool room with light covers, but not so cold you are shivering
The cool and windy energy of Autumn encourages us to slow down, draw our focus inside, and stock up our inner resources for the winter ahead. The fall is a vital time to re-energize, renew, and revitalize through our yoga practice. Traditional Chinese Medicine associates the season of autumn with the energy of the Lungs, and many of the videos in this month’s collection focus on opening and strengthening the chest and upper body. We hope you find a deep sense of nourishment, inner-strength, and resilience with this collection of free yoga videos for October.