Mysterious ultra-fast pinpricks of radio energy keep lighting up the night sky and nobody knows why. A newly discovered example of this transient phenomenon has been traced to its place of origin — a nearby spiral galaxy — but it’s only made things murkier for astronomers. Continue reading
- Using EEG, researchers have shown that when an athlete is in the flow, their brainwaves are in phase. If you look at the EEG of someone who is angry or frustrated or processing a negative emotion, you find their brainwaves are desynchronized
- Delta brainwave frequencies have been shown to trigger cellular regeneration. Telomere regeneration is sparked by ultra-slow brainwaves at 0.19 cycles per second
- Certain types of meditation will generate delta brainwaves. EFT will also generate delta frequencies
- Certain theta frequencies stimulate stem cell production; 7.8 hertz is a “magic” frequency generated through meditation that is associated with a number of beneficial changes in your body
- EcoMeditation that combines HeartMath’s quick coherence technique with tapping and mindfulness. Meditation is defined as the ability to sustain an alpha state for 15 seconds or more. EcoMeditation can get you into a coherent alpha state in about four minutes
Christina Hunger from California has discovered a way to understand what her pup Stella wants to say.
At nearly the beginning of time, the universe was shrouded in darkness. Then, early galaxies produced bright, hot stars that leaked brilliant light intergalactic space through small channels, turning the universe transparent. Continue reading