When the experimental covid vaccine was first rolled out at the University Hospital of Brest in Brittany, a staggering 25 percent of the vaccinated healthcare workers fell ill. Many suffered from severe headaches, high fever, chills, sore muscles and consequentially, could not go to work. The rate of vaccine injury was so high, the hospital had to stop vaccinating the healthcare workers altogether. The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France. Continue reading
The U.K. government reported that more than 240 people have died shortly after getting the Wuhan coronavirus vaccines. British citizens who died after vaccination reportedly obtained either the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or the AstraZeneca jab. These vaccine candidates were approved by the British regulator and subsequently used in mass vaccination efforts. Despite this, the U.K. government said it does not believe that the inoculations are to blame for the deaths. Continue reading
A sentence tucked into last year’s pandemic relief bill sets requirements for in-person care before Medicare will cover mental healthcare services via telehealth.
The historic Arctic front crippling Texas’s power system, sending energy prices soaring to record levels, is intensifying. The climate crisis is finally hitting where it hurts, and every one of us is going to pay for it. “It is a pretty brutal air mass,” said Bob Oravec, senior branch forecaster at the U.S. Weather Prediction Center, and it is creating a brutal situation on the ground. First reports of people dying from the cold are coming in. Continue reading
Telehealth has long been seen as a toolkit for improving access to care for underserved populations. The pandemic is now prompting people to ask whether we’re making the best use of those tools.
- The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more
- Since mRNA normally rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, and PEG is known to cause anaphylaxis
- Free mRNA can signal danger to your immune system and drive inflammatory diseases. As such, injecting synthetic thermostable mRNA (mRNA that is resistant to breaking down) is highly problematic as it can fuel chronic, long-term inflammation
- Many commonly reported side effects from the COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” appear to be caused by brain inflammation
- Anyone with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s disease or chronic Lyme and those with acquired immune deficiency/dysfunction from any microbial pathogen, brain trauma or environmental toxin are at high risk of dying from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines
It’s instinctual for new mothers to feel the need to protect their young, and that instinct also naturally applies to new puppy mommies. An adorable video shows a concerned French bulldog that gave birth prematurely and is watching over her babies placed in an incubator. Continue reading
Magellan Healthcare and Mightier, an mHealth startup spun out of research at Boston Children’s and Harvard Medical School, are launching a program aimed at using video games to help children living with behavioral health issues.
- Recent data from Norway show 90% of people tested had at least eight different plasticizers in their body, and most tested positive for BPA, triclosan and parabens
- Plasticizers are used in food packaging and personal care products but are loosely bound so they can easily leak; studies show ingestion of plastic materials can start in infancy
- Health issues associated with plastic ingestion are related to their powerful hormone disruption capacity and include feminization of males, miscarriage, infertility and low levels of vitamin D
- Consider taking steps to minimize your exposure such as avoiding plastic wrap and containers, frequently dusting and vacuuming, using reusable grocery bags and eating mostly fresh, raw whole foods
PhRMA asserted that the new 340B Drug Pricing Program administrative dispute resolution rule is not the product of reasoned decision-making and is unlawful.
- By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as “vaccines” rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41, which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims
- The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine
- COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine
- Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they’ve not even been able to establish a causal link between the virus and the clinical disease
- By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine,” they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply
A report from the Center for Connected Health Policy says many of the nation’s largest health plans made significant changes to telehealth coverage during the pandemic. How they shift from temporary to permanent coverage remains to be seen.
More doctors are speaking out about the harms of new COVID-19 vaccines. Cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, M.D., Ph.D. is one of them. Dr. Noorchashm says that the covid-19 vaccines will almost certainly cause an antigen-specific immune response; however, if viral antigens are present in the tissues of recipients at the time of vaccination, the vaccine-augmented immune response will turn the immune system against those tissues, causing inflammation that can lead to blood clot formation. This destructive auto-immune effect could do significant damage to endothelial cells of elderly patients who already suffer from cardiovascular disease. There have already been numerous reports of unexplained cardiovascular fatalities following covid-19 vaccination across Norway, Germany, the UK, Gibraltar and the United States. Continue reading