The goal of the investment, which also provides for distance learning technology, is to improve health outcomes and education for some five million rural residents, the agency says. Continue reading
- February 10, 2021, Instagram banned the account of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for “sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines”
- The real reason Kennedy is being censored is because he understands and exposes the global technocratic agenda that is pushing us toward global totalitarianism
- The corporate media are indistinguishable from the CIA when it comes to matters of domestic and foreign matters. The CIA has also played an important role in furthering the technocrats’ agenda of global domination since its inception
- Big tech companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and Amazon are also deeply connected to the military-industrial-intelligence complex. They serve important surveillance and data harvesting functions without which the technocratic agenda cannot not be realized
- The core of the technocratic power structure includes entities such as the Trilateral Commission, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg Group, the Club of Rome, the Aspen Institute, the Atlantic Institute, the Brookings Institute and other think-tanks
When the Blessing Health System launched a remote patient monitoring program to extend care for COVID-19 patients to the home, they made sure nurses were involved in every step of the process.
A bill now before the state’s Senate would set strict rules for the use and coverage of audio-only telehealth services, such as the telephone.
There’s nothing better than buying some fresh tomatoes from the grocers and mixing up a batch of your famous homemade salsa — or is there? With the increasing popularity of farmer’s markets, the demand for not only organic, sustainable produce has leapt, but also the push for heirloom varieties of vegetables and fruits. Keep reading to learn more about growing heirloom plants. Continue reading
- Out of 49 whole foods, cheese was “by far” the most protective food when it comes to avoiding age-related cognitive problems
- Those who ate cheese daily had better fluid intelligence scores over time; red wine and lamb consumption also had a favorable effect
- The researchers concluded that modifying your daily meal plans may minimize cognitive decline while adding cheese, red wine and weekly lamb may improve long-term cognitive function
- When you eat natural cheese, you get valuable fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that protect your brain and overall health; raw grass fed cheese is best in terms of nutritional punch
In an update posted this week in the Federal Register, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has amended the 2021 Physician Fee Schedule to clarify reimbursement for remote patient monitoring programs.
Obesity isn’t just a sensitive health issue — it’s dangerous and potentially deadly. Providers and payers are now using connected health tools to drive that point and enhance treatment.
A sentence tucked into last year’s pandemic relief bill sets requirements for in-person care before Medicare will cover mental healthcare services via telehealth.
Telehealth has long been seen as a toolkit for improving access to care for underserved populations. The pandemic is now prompting people to ask whether we’re making the best use of those tools.
- Your body substitutes glyphosate for glycine, and in so doing, poisons your body’s machinery for creating proteins
- In normal physiology, processes in your mitochondria ensure deuterium depletion. If your mitochondria are damaged by glyphosate, they’re not going to be able to eliminate the deuterium properly and the buildup of deuterium may contribute to chronic disease
- Glyphosate may play an important role in cases of severe COVID-19. If you’ve accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear the virus
- To avoid glyphosate exposure, the most important strategy is to eat certified organic foods whenever possible, and eat/drink more sulfur-containing foods, organic grass fed milk and butter, glacier water, animal fats, molecular hydrogen and probiotic foods
- To help mitigate the toxic effects of glyphosate, you can take an inexpensive glycine supplement
- The COVID-19 vaccine really isn’t a vaccine in the medical definition of a vaccine. It’s more accurately an experimental gene therapy that could prematurely kill large amounts of the population and disable exponentially more
- Since mRNA normally rapidly degrades, it must be complexed with lipids or polymers. COVID-19 vaccines use PEGylated lipid nanoparticles, and PEG is known to cause anaphylaxis
- Free mRNA can signal danger to your immune system and drive inflammatory diseases. As such, injecting synthetic thermostable mRNA (mRNA that is resistant to breaking down) is highly problematic as it can fuel chronic, long-term inflammation
- Many commonly reported side effects from the COVID-19 gene therapy “vaccines” appear to be caused by brain inflammation
- Anyone with an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s disease or chronic Lyme and those with acquired immune deficiency/dysfunction from any microbial pathogen, brain trauma or environmental toxin are at high risk of dying from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines
Magellan Healthcare and Mightier, an mHealth startup spun out of research at Boston Children’s and Harvard Medical School, are launching a program aimed at using video games to help children living with behavioral health issues.
- Moderna and Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines use lipid nanoparticles that contain polyethylene glycol (PEG) to deliver mRNA to your cells
- This experimental mRNA technology and its lipid nanoparticle-based delivery system have never been approved for use in a vaccine or drug
- Significant concerns have been raised over the technology, including the lipid nanoparticles, and Moderna actually abandoned it in 2017 after studies revealed a high rate of adverse effects
- Experts have questioned whether LNPs are safe, as research shows they readily enter the brain and may trigger immune reactions
- The first dose of COVID-19 vaccine may prime the body to have an immune reaction to LNPs, such that when the second dose is received, a stronger likelihood for adverse events exists
- The PEG found in both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines could also be causing allergic reactions and anaphylaxis