The common symptoms experienced during a spell of dizziness
– Loss of balance
– Light headedness
– Feeling of fainting
– Feeling of continuous rotation of self or surroundings
– Blurring of vision as head spins
Causes of Dizziness
– Sudden drop in blood pressure or dehydration may inhibit blood to the brain causing lightheadedness.
– Dizziness may be accompanied by various disorders such as: allergies, hypoglycemia, common cold, fever, diarrhea, vomiting or flu.
– Loss of balance or spinning sensation may be related to a malfunction in at least two of three main organs that contribute to our sense of balance: inner ears, eyes or the nervous system.
– Serious disorders that may cause dizziness are: stroke, heart attack, severe drop in blood pressure.
Remedies for Dizziness
– Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
– Reduce stress
– Practice Aerobic exercises
– Develop a regular sleep pattern
– Treat the disorder which is causing dizziness
Diet for Dizziness
People prone to dizziness are advised to avoid foods/ drinks such as
– Iced Tea
– Diet Drinks/ Artificial Sweetener
– Eating sweet and salty foods together
It is important to drink ample water, a minimum of 8-12 glasses of water to ensure blood pressure doesn’t drop due to exercise, high stress activities or due to a hot climate.
Suggestion for Dizziness
– It is advisable to sit immediately when you feel dizzy to avoid any possible injuries
– Avoid taking on high stress or concentration requiring activities such as driving a car or operating machinery if you experience frequent dizziness spells
– Rise slowly from bed or spend a few minutes in bed before waking up this helps normalize blood pressure
– Dizziness could be an outcome of side effects caused by intake of certain drugs such as antihistamines and blood pressure medications. Check with the doctor before continuing the dosage.
Hello,Thank you very much for your cool post, there are loads of valuable insight that I am sure many guys and gals do not know.
I accept you but it absolutely going to guide lots of people.
Great site, exactly what I was looking for, I can’t get your RSS feed to work right in google chrome though, is it on my end? Check out my Farmville Guide if you get a moment – http://bit.ly/bqUYf4
Saw your Blog bookmarked on Reddit.I love your site and marketing strategy.
The information presented is top notch. I’ve been doing some research on the topic and this post answered several questions.
Hey, This is a great thread. I found you on google. Keep up the work.