As we have consistently warned for more than a year, Operation Sandman has now been activated, with Saudi Minister of Finance, Mohammed Al-Jadaan, telling Bloomberg TV (during a WEF Davos interview) that the Saudis will gladly accept all currencies for settling oil transactions. (Reported by OilPrice.com)
The foundational pillar of US global currency dominance and its ability to export inflation to the world is based on the so-called Petrodollar status, in which the US agreed to protect the (corrupt) Saudi kingdom in exchange for the Saudis demanding US dollars for all oil transaction settlements. This agreement has been in place since the Bretton Woods conference in 1944 and has carried the dollar until today.
But this arrangement is now coming to an end.
Very few Americans have any clue what this means to their assets and their future.
Also, very few people realize that over 100 nations are prepared to renounce the petrodollar as the dominant currency for oil settlements. Instead, many nations are going to switch to using the Yuan (from China), or the digital Yuan, or the new BRICS+ commodities-backed reserve currency that’s about to be launched by China, Russia, India and other participating nations.
The dominoes have been set into motion. And as this plays out, it means dollars will come flooding back to the United States as world nations dump the greenback fiat currency they no longer need. This means dollars will experience rapid devaluation in their purchasing power, which will be reflected in higher prices — i.e. inflation — in consumer goods such as groceries, automobiles and more.
Although this will take time to be fully realized, it also means that those people left holding dollars will be financial ruined as dollar purchasing power evaporates. The government response to all this is almost certain to include a new wave of mindless money printing, adding yet more dollar inventory to the flood of dollars being dumped by nations of the world. The end game is, of course, hyperinflation as the dollar loses not just 2% of its purchasing power per month, but may even slide into losing 10%, 20% or even more per month (in the final blowout stage). Think Weimar Germany as the end game here.
Protecting assets now becomes a matter of urgency
Among informed Americans — and anyone holding dollars — protecting assets must now become a top priority. This means we should expect a rapid shift of excess dollars into hard assets over the next several months: Gold, silver, land, vehicles, ammunition, firearms, food, etc. Check Comex silver inventories if you want to know what the insiders are already doing (hint: They are taking physical delivery of precious metals and emptying the vaults).
It also means that the prices we see today in almost everything are likely the lowest prices we’ll see for years to come. At some point, plummeting populations (mass vaccine die-offs) and rising interest rates will have a strong deflationary effect, but that doesn’t seem to be in the cards for 2023 or even 2024. All the strongest factors remain inflationary, and the Saudi decision to sell oil in currencies other than dollars is going to devalue dollars which means consumer prices will be inflated in dollars.
We strongly urge all readers to investigate strategies for asset diversification and reducing exposure to dollars, dollar-denominated assets (such as bonds) and the entire US banking system which seems increasingly fragile.
Learn more in today’s Situation Update podcast:
– Saudi Arabia declares willing to trade oil in currencies other than the dollar
– Operation Sandman has begun, and the dominoes will now begin to fall
– US dollar will head down path of hyper-devaluation as dollars flood back to the USA
– Those people left holding dollars instead of real assets will be wiped out
– Was the FAA subjected to a ransomware cyber attack that grounded all flights?
– The incompetent, illegitimate Biden regime can’t protect America’s infrastructure
– China already has a MAP of all cyber vulnerabilities across US infrastructure
– Russia preparing for major offensive against Ukraine and NATO targets
– Russia confirms it is facing an existential threat; will likely target NATO bases
– WEF leaders and attendees were likely told they might be targeted by missiles
– China set to coordinate cyber attacks with Russia’s kinetic attacks
– The era of western dominance over the world is coming to an end
– Russia to boost standing army to 1.5 million troops – mobilization under way
– Western nations begin sending tanks to Ukraine
– Ukraine cannot effectively deploy COMBINED ARMS, so the tanks hardly matter
– The world of low cost consumer goods is OVER – global supply chains will crater
Source for Story: