Visitors:0 | Today\\\\\'s Visitors: 0 | Total Visitors This week: 1177
- A small but positive study in France showed those treated with the antimalarial drug chloroquine experienced rapid recovery. It also reduced the time they were contagious
- The drug appears to act as a zinc ionophore, which allows more zinc into your cells where it may help promote the death of the virus. However, it also has potentially deadly side effects
- Bayer told the U.S. Food and Drug Administration it would donate 3 million tablets of an antimalaria drug discovered in 1934, which is currently used in Europe but not approved for use in the U.S.
- Data analysis finds the spread of COVID-19 was primarily through many undiagnosed cases, underscoring the need for testing and isolation
- A recent article highlights the ability of several nutraceuticals, such as zinc, NAC and quercetin, to help prevent COVID-19 infection