- Echinacea use reduces the incidence and duration of the common cold.
- Echinacea appears effective in preventing upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Treatment with Echinacea Plus tea at early onset of cold or flu symptoms was effective for relieving these symptoms in a shorter period of time than a placebo.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu incidence in non-vaccinated individuals.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu symptom duration and severity.
- Daily dietary probiotic supplementation for Continue reading
Getting off painkillers is not easy for anyone who suffers chronic pain. But while giving up these drugs can give you a significantly better quality of life, to successfully leave these drugs behind, you need a definitive plan and a concrete strategy.
From headaches to arthritis to back pain, chronically recurring pain is all too real for those who suffer.
However, many people’s chronic pain has no clear cause. Chronic pain is a complex puzzle. Myriad thoughts and feelings contribute to pain perception. Psychological factors complicate the situation. And the thoughts and feelings associated Continue reading