- Echinacea use reduces the incidence and duration of the common cold.
- Echinacea appears effective in preventing upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Treatment with Echinacea Plus tea at early onset of cold or flu symptoms was effective for relieving these symptoms in a shorter period of time than a placebo.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu incidence in non-vaccinated individuals.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu symptom duration and severity.
- Daily dietary probiotic supplementation for Continue reading
Mushrooms contain some of the most powerful natural medicines on the planet. About 100 species are being studied for their health-promoting benefits, and about a half dozen really stand out for their ability to deliver a tremendous boost to your immune system
Once the temperature drops, cold and flu season looms over health like dark storm clouds. Our fast-paced lifestyles, holiday travels and festivities, along with seasonal changes lead most of us to believe that colds and flu are inevitable facts of winter. But a healthy diet, lifestyle choices and supplementation offers protection year-round with natural solutions that help strengthen your defenses and keep you vibrant and energized. Continue reading
Those who have been following NaturalNews for several years have heard me rave about Ron Teeguarden and Dragon Herbs. His company is considered by many to be the most pristine source of tonic herbs and Chinese herbs available in North America. Ron himself is a true-to-life “guru” in Chinese medicinal herbs and he is one of the most knowledgeable people you’ll ever hear speak on the subject.
You can listen to my 2008 interview with Ron on our Podcast page: http://www.naturalnews.com/Index-Po…
As a follower of Traditional Chinese Medicine and a regular consumer of Chinese herbs, I have also been a follower of Ron Teeguarden for many years. I’ve interviewed him several times and published articles and interviews about him Continue reading
A fungus that overtakes the body of the worm it grows on, Cordyceps is a traditional Chinese health remedy that improves strength and endurance. At around $3,000 for a small box of the fungus, you’ll be doing your heart a favor too, said Chris Kilham, the Medicine Hunter.
“It imparts energy and makes you very strong,” Kilham said. “Athletes who use this have increased oxygen to their cells, and increased output from the heart.”
But for those who can’t stomach the energy-boosting fungus in its raw form, it also comes in capsule and tablet form and can be found at nutrition stores for a fraction of the price.