The latest “conspiracy theorist” to come forward and warn about particulate shedding from those who were recently “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is none other than Pfizer itself. Continue reading
A group of Senators has re-introduced a bill that would allow home healthcare providers to use telehealth in place of some in-person visits during a public health emergency.
We have reached the tipping point where covid tyranny has become a crime against humanity. It’s no longer about protecting “public health” — and it never was, of course — it’s now about enslaving and exterminating as many human beings as possible under the cover of covid-19. Continue reading
An exceedingly well-qualified physician, who was censored by YouTube last year, addressed the Texas State Senate Health and Human Service Committee last month providing thorough information on successful treatments of COVID-19, the present high-level of herd immunity from the disease, the very limited potential of “vaccines,” and the data that shows early treatment could have saved up to 85 percent of the “over 500,000 deaths in the United States.” Continue reading
A Cedars-Sinai study finds that patients – especially minorities and underserved populations – took advantage of telehealth to meet with their care providers for cardiovascular services during the pandemic.
The spike protein outer shell of the coronavirus contains “prion-like regions” that give the virus very high adhesion to ACE2 receptors in the human body. This has been documented by a study entitled, “SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enable Higher Affinity to ACE2,” published by the Human Microbiology Institute: Continue reading
CMS has added a number of CPT codes to the list of audiology and speech-language pathology services provided by telehealth that will be covered by Medicare during the coronavirus pandemic.
Methodist Hospital of Southern California is using an mHealth platform to track staff movements through their badges, improving monitoring for COVID-19 exposure and helping to restore patient confidence.
A report from the Center for Connected Health Policy says many of the nation’s largest health plans made significant changes to telehealth coverage during the pandemic. How they shift from temporary to permanent coverage remains to be seen.
Now that it is way too late for the nearly half a million people in America who already died after testing positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Facebook, the American Journal of Medicine (AJM), and other Big Media and Big Tech outlets are suddenly coming clean about being dead wrong concerning the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). Continue reading
Project Coromec, with roots in Arizona, aims to use mHealth wearables and apps, AI bots and a telehealth platform to identify and treat COVID-19 patients at home, before they become sick enough to need hospitalization.
14 federally qualified health centers on six islands will share $1.3 million in grants to use telehealth and mHealth tools to improve access to care for some of the state’s most underserved populations.
- EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization focused on pandemic prevention, has played a central role in the current pandemic. When SARS-CoV-2 first emerged in Wuhan, China, the EcoHealth Alliance was providing funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) to collect and study novel bat coronaviruses
- EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Daszak has been the primary expert chosen by the mainstream media to explain the origin of the pandemic. He’s also intimately involved in the two major international committees tasked with investigating the origin of the virus, despite openly dismissing the possibility of the pandemic being the result of a lab leak
- EcoHealth Alliance has received nearly $39 million — one-third of the organization’s total budget — from the U.S. Department of Defense
- David Franz, a former Fort Detrick commander, is one of EcoHealth Alliance’s advisers. Fort Detrick is the principal government biowarfare/biodefense facility in the U.S. Franz promoted the story that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction — a false claim that led to the invasion of Iraq in 2003
- Emails prove Daszak played a central role in the plot to obscure the lab origin of SARS-CoV-2 by issuing a scientific statement condemning such inquiries as “conspiracy theory”