Now that it is way too late for the nearly half a million people in America who already died after testing positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Facebook, the American Journal of Medicine (AJM), and other Big Media and Big Tech outlets are suddenly coming clean about being dead wrong concerning the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). Continue reading
Project Coromec, with roots in Arizona, aims to use mHealth wearables and apps, AI bots and a telehealth platform to identify and treat COVID-19 patients at home, before they become sick enough to need hospitalization.
14 federally qualified health centers on six islands will share $1.3 million in grants to use telehealth and mHealth tools to improve access to care for some of the state’s most underserved populations.
- EcoHealth Alliance, a nonprofit organization focused on pandemic prevention, has played a central role in the current pandemic. When SARS-CoV-2 first emerged in Wuhan, China, the EcoHealth Alliance was providing funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) to collect and study novel bat coronaviruses
- EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Daszak has been the primary expert chosen by the mainstream media to explain the origin of the pandemic. He’s also intimately involved in the two major international committees tasked with investigating the origin of the virus, despite openly dismissing the possibility of the pandemic being the result of a lab leak
- EcoHealth Alliance has received nearly $39 million — one-third of the organization’s total budget — from the U.S. Department of Defense
- David Franz, a former Fort Detrick commander, is one of EcoHealth Alliance’s advisers. Fort Detrick is the principal government biowarfare/biodefense facility in the U.S. Franz promoted the story that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction — a false claim that led to the invasion of Iraq in 2003
- Emails prove Daszak played a central role in the plot to obscure the lab origin of SARS-CoV-2 by issuing a scientific statement condemning such inquiries as “conspiracy theory”
The Health and Human Services Secretary will allow healthcare providers to use telehealth across state lines to deliver “Covered Countermeasures” against the coronavirus.
The shocking reason why Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C … because it contains experimental nanotech components that have NEVER been used in vaccines before
You’re seeing the reports all over the news: Pfizer’s new coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C (-94F), which is much colder than the North Pole. If it’s not stored at this temperature, its ingredients begin to break down and it fails to work. Currently Pfizer is claiming, without evidence, that its vaccine is “90% effective.” But this claim is little more than corporate propaganda designed to drive up stock prices through false projections. Continue reading
During the early days of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) said face masks weren’t required. But as the pandemic showed no signs of slowing down, studies have found that wearing face masks was crucial to preventing infections. Continue reading
Those who line up to get injected with Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines this fall can expect to have their entire vaccination history permanently stored on some government server somewhere, thanks to the invisible quantum dot tattoos that Bill Gates is ensuring will be quietly embedded within them. Continue reading
On the show “Life, Liberty & Levin,” host Mark Levin talked to Dr. Harvey A. Risch, a professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine, about hydroxychloroquine, a drug that can be used to prevent and treat coronavirus (COVID-19). Continue reading
It usually makes sense to follow the money when seeking understanding of almost any major change. The strategy of following the money in our current convergence of crises in late summer of 2020 leads us directly to the lockdowns. The lockdowns were first imposed on people in the Wuhan area of China. Then other populations throughout the world were told to “shelter in place,” all in the name of combating the COVID-19 virus. Continue reading