Treat and prevent UTI with cranberries, a versatile superfood Continue reading
Top Five Traditional, Fermented Anti-Aging Foods
Want a simple way to boost your brain power, heart health, digestion, disease resistance and energy level? If that all sounds too good to be true, it’s time you got acquainted with the top five traditional, fermented antiaging foods
Infused water is the latest edition in the “how to make water healthier” craze. First there was plain old bottled water, then there was vitamin water—which may do more harm than good because it is often loaded with sugar. Now we have “infused” water, which promises an array of “detox effects.” But is this just another failed attempt to improve on something that is already perfect (provided it’s clean)? Continue reading
- Many nonorganic collagen supplements have been found to contain contaminants associated with factory farmed animals, but even organic products have their quality concerns, specifically those made from bovine (cow) hides
- Bovine hide-based collagen supplements are made from castoffs from the tannery (leather) industry that have undergone harsh chemical processing. Due to this, even organic collagen from hides may be of questionable quality in terms of their “organic” status
- An ideal way to supply your body with much-needed collagen is to make homemade broth by boiling down chicken feet or beef bones. The gelatin that forms on top as it cools is your richest source of collagen
- Collagen can help counteract dull, wrinkled, sagging skin and dry, brittle hair and nails, all of which are signs of aging that result from a loss of collagen
- Other benefits of collagen include improved sleep, stronger bones, reduced joint pain and stiffness, and improved muscle building, wound healing, connective tissue repair, gut health, digestion, blood pressure and glucose tolerance
Oregano – an herb with an estimated 4 times the concentration of antioxidants as blueberries, 12 times that of oranges, 30 times that of potatoes and 42 times that of apples. It is well known as the most powerful antibiotic, which provides lots of healing properties.
The super oil of oregano has been used as a natural remedy in many ways, and it should be diluted before using: Continue reading
90 percent of the genetic material in your body is not yours but belongs to the bacteria that outnumber your cells 10 to 1. These bacteria have enormous influence on your digestion, detoxification and immune system
Fermented foods Continue reading
Improper food combining is one of the primary factors that cause gas, flatulence, heartburn, and upset stomach. What’s worse, the resulting poor digestion can also contribute to malnutrition, even if you think you’re eating a decent diet
Disease is just as much Continue reading
Magnesium is a mineral that’s crucial to the body’s function. Magnesium helps keep blood pressure normal, bones strong, and the heart rhythm steady.
Why do people take magnesium?
Experts say that many people in the U.S. aren’t eating enough foods with magnesium. Adults who consume less than Continue reading
Hot peppers are now at the medical community’s center of attention due to its promising benefits to the overall health and weight loss process, thanks to its natural compound called capsaicin. This substance works in so many different ways that can guarantee faster shedding of fat without compromising safety. Below are the 10 benefits of capsaicin for healthier weight loss. Continue reading
Discover the free, 100% safe therapy that unlocks your
body’s own “prescription” to heal itself… and
that can be learned in only minutes
It may surprise you to know that around the world, medical practitioners and individuals are benefiting from a free, scientifically based and self-administered healing technique that can be learned and used safely at home by anyone.
This powerful treatment can Continue reading
Cucumbers are the fourth most cultivated vegetable in the world and known to be one of the best foods for your body’s overall health, often referred to as a superfood. Cucumbers are often sprayed with pesticides so it is important to buy organic or even better, grow them yourself.
Here are 10 Benefits of cucumbers: Continue reading
Ovarian cancer is one of the most deadly diseases out there. It is the fifth leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women — an astounding 14,000 out of 23,000 diagnosed each year, die. Ovarian cancer tends to be aggressive and generally has very few symptoms until it reaches an advanced stage. Fortunately, several natural remedies have proven to be exceptionally useful in both preventing and curing this silent killer. Ginger, ginkgo biloba, green tea and flaxseed are all remarkably effective Continue reading
The current, much-debated lack in labeling of genetically modified foods makes it difficult enough to trust your own food choices these days – let alone, trusting food prepared for you at your favorite restaurant. Heck, even just being able to relax during meal time, knowing that the food itself might be an active threat to your health and safety, Continue reading