What If I told you that Google is now a drug company that uses mind control tactics to manipulate behavior? Would you believe me? Continue reading
The average American gains close to one pound during the six-week period from Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day
Suggestions are given for how much exercise is needed to burn off extra calories from common Continue reading
Despite being promoted for weight loss, foods and beverages with artificial sweeteners have never been proven to help weight loss. In fact, studies that look at this actually find people gain weight when Continue reading
Did You Know…
…that mass produced pasteurized milk is the number one allergic food—but milk in its natural, raw state is loaded with health benefits?
More than 12 million U.S. citizens currently contend with food allergies. Not only that, Continue reading
- Vitamin K2 is an important fat-soluble vitamin that plays critical roles in protecting your heart and brain, and building strong bones. It also plays an important role in cancer protection
- The biological role of vitamin K2 is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, Continue reading
- The primary risk factor for suicide is depression in combination with substance abuse, and this could include alcohol, illicit drugs, and prescription drugs. An estimated 90 percent of those who end up taking their own lives fit into this category
- Suicide has overtaken traffic accidents as the leading cause Continue reading
Did You Know…
… Flu vaccines could make you sicker—and there’s a great alternative the FDA doesn’t want you to know about?
Last week, Dr. Mercola shared a story from the Vancouver Sun on a frightening new research study about the flu vaccine. Initial findings Continue reading
A Revolutionary Cancer Healing Technology Melts Away Cancer From Your Body Using Nothing More Than Your Fingertips
Renowned Physician Says This May Be the “Most Valuable Cancer Healing Method” Currently Available
The Healing Codes– Continue reading
There is a new hidden cause of illness and it is found in your medicine cabinet. The culprit: the world’s most commonly prescribed prescription medication. The cause: fatigue. Are you on statin drugs? Could they be causing your fatigue?
California researchers found that, among more than 1,000 adults, people taking statin drugs Continue reading
- Certain types of honey, such as Manuka, have been shown to be more effective than antibiotics in the treatment of serious, hard-to-heal skin infections
- The only types of honey you should ever attempt to use for wound care are Manuka honey or raw (unprocessed) honey. Conventional “Grade A” type honey found in most grocery stores may actually worsen infection and should never be applied to wounds
- Clinical trials have found Manuka honey can effectively eradicate more than 250 clinical strains of bacteria, including resistant varieties such as MRSA
By Dr. Mercola Continue reading
Many people wonder whether it is safe to exercise outdoors during cold weather, especially below freezing. Continue reading
Many folks treat their depression with psychotherapy or prescription antidepressant drugs. And though many experts think a combination of these two are effective, no scientific evidence supports this supposition. In reality, simple, natural measures like more sleep, exercise and efforts at sustaining a positive attitude work better to combat depression than medication. Continue reading
- Exercise helps prevent and relieve joint pain through a number of mechanisms, including strengthening key supportive muscles, restoring flexibility, improving bone density and joint function, and facilitating weight loss
- Proper exercises will not damage your joints; instead research suggests exercise has a positive impact on joint tissues
- Inactivity promotes muscle weakness, joint contractures, and loss of range of motion, which can lead to more pain and loss of function, and even less activity. To break this potentially devastating cycle, regular exercise is essential
- If you have significant pain with movement, you may want to work with a physical therapist or qualified personal trainer who can develop a safe workout program for you
By Dr. Mercola
Joint pain is incredibly common, impacting an estimated 30 percent of U.S. adults and causing pain, swelling and stiffness that can range from mildly irritating to completely debilitating. Continue reading
Cold and flu season are right around the corner, and with it we can expect lots of advertisements for flu vaccines.
I’ve written extensively on the dangers of flu vaccines before, and the fact that they simply do not work—according to the scientific evidence.
So here’s a timely review of what you can do to protect yourself and your family from colds and any type of flu this season, and in years to come.
What Causes Colds and Influenzas? Continue reading
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride has a full-time medical practice in the United Kingdom where she treats children and adults with autism, learning disabilities, neurological disorders, psychiatric disorders, immune disorders, and digestive problems.
Here, she shares her insights about Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS), which can make a child particularly prone to vaccine damage, and the GAPS Nutritional program; a natural treatment for autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, depression and schizophrenia.
I’m thrilled to share this interview with you as Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride presents a truly fascinating and elegant description of the foundational conditions that contribute to autism, along with a pragmatic approach to help circumvent and stem the autism epidemic, which has been a perplexing puzzle for most of us.
Dr. Campbell is a medical doctor with a postgraduate degree in neurology. She worked as a neurologist and a neurosurgeon for several years before starting a family. When her first-born son was diagnosed autistic at the age of three, she was surprised to realize that her own profession had no answers… Continue reading