More than just adding flavor to some of your favorite dishes, herbs and spices also provide numerous health benefits for your body. Continue reading
A mother’s hand is the finest-gauged instrument available when it comes to assessing the presence of a fever in her child. When I felt my daughter’s head this morning, I knew her body was in a state of inner turmoil, and my mind leapt to my pantry of herbs, Continue reading
- Echinacea use reduces the incidence and duration of the common cold.
- Echinacea appears effective in preventing upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Treatment with Echinacea Plus tea at early onset of cold or flu symptoms was effective for relieving these symptoms in a shorter period of time than a placebo.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu incidence in non-vaccinated individuals.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu symptom duration and severity.
- Daily dietary probiotic supplementation for Continue reading