The E-patient Health Care Collection of Eclectic Medical Wisdom Since 2009
- WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Europe was reporting more cases than China at its height
- Medics have been working from makeshift tents in Italy and Poland with patients placed on temporary beds
- In Russia, diggers were working into the night on a new infectious diseases clinic intended to serve Moscow
- France, Luxembourg, Portugal, Malta and Belgium are among the latest countries to shut down their schools
- France’s Emmanuel Macron proposed tougher EU border control while Denmark warned against foreign trips
- Spain has declared emergency with case toll rising to 4,200 and four towns in lockdown near Barcelona
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?