Imagine living in a world where every hospital is overrun with vaccine-injured patients of all ages, suffering from extreme neurological damage that places previously able-bodied people in the category of requiring constant medical assistance to survive. Imagine so many people dying from covid spike protein injections (“vaccines”) that entire apartment buildings are abandoned and condemned even with the spike protein-infested dead bodies inside because no one is willing to remove the dangerous bodies. Continue reading
When the experimental covid vaccine was first rolled out at the University Hospital of Brest in Brittany, a staggering 25 percent of the vaccinated healthcare workers fell ill. Many suffered from severe headaches, high fever, chills, sore muscles and consequentially, could not go to work. The rate of vaccine injury was so high, the hospital had to stop vaccinating the healthcare workers altogether. The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France. Continue reading
The documentary film Ingredients takes a refreshing look at the local food movement that is sweeping the US
By shifting to locally grown foods, you improve your health and lower your risk of illness, Continue reading
The term “biometrics” refers to measuring human characteristics — a central task of health care since the invention of the science.
Indeed, industry executives contend that biometrics aren’t anything new in Continue reading
Just because your doctor prescribes it does not necessarily mean it is safe for you to take. Many popular prescription drugs, it turns out, come with the potential for serious side effects, including everything from short-term nausea and headaches to chronic inflammatory myopathy and heart disease — or worse. Continue reading
President Barack Obama campaigned on promises to end secret prisons, decriminalize marijuana, balance the budget, honor the Second Amendment and make health care affordable. But what really unfolded was an explosion in the national debt (now $16 trillion and climbing), the signing of the NDAA, a claimed new power to kill any American at any time, even on U.S. soil, Continue reading
- If you are opposed to the hepatitis B vaccine for your baby at birth, you can amend the “consent for medical treatment” forms you sign upon entering the hospital before giving birth by writing on the form that you do not give consent for your baby’s hepatitis B vaccination but, unfortunately, that is no guarantee Continue reading
- One in four Americans over the age of 45 take a statin drug to reduce their cholesterol. Most are prescribed a statin as a primary prevention strategy against heart attack and stroke
- In one recent study, statin use was associated with a 52 percent increased prevalence and Continue reading
If you’ve been diagnosed with prostate cancer you can probably tell me the exact date and time when you received the news. And all you want is the same thing that any cancer sufferer wants — for life to return to normal.
Well, new research has revealed a sad and sobering truth — Continue reading
- Breast cancer has become big business, and routine mammography is one of its primary profit centers. Mammograms deliver ionizing radiation, which is known to contribute to cancer. “New and improved” 3D tomosynthesis mammograms still require mechanical compression and expose you to Continue reading
For at least the past 15 years, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been actively trying to develop new ways to decrease fraud in the federal food stamp program, which currently covers nearly 50 million Americans and adds more than 10,000 new enrollees to its ranks every single day, according to reports. But one disconcerting method the agency appears to be considering involves the potential use of radio frequency identification (RFID) chips to track and identify food stamp recipients at the national level. Continue reading
Parents across Australia are waking up in droves to the dangers of vaccines, as evidenced by new government figures showing a major uptick in the number of parents who are choosing not to vaccinate their children. According to the data, there has been a 600 percent increase in recent years in the number of informed vaccine opponents who Continue reading
- A new UCLA study shows that fructose impairs your memory and learning; this is the first study to demonstrate that excess fructose consumption can directly damage your brain
- The research also indicates that omega-3 fats, specifically DHA, can mitigate fructose’s damaging effects on brain function Continue reading
The fatal nature of cancer lies doesn’t lie so much in the tumor that develops; it’s the spread of cancer throughout the body that’s most lethal. A new health breakthrough turned the tables a little bit and opted not to look at what natural substances can fight a tumor — but rather, which ones can slow the spread of cancer. And it’s led to some enlightening and positive news for treating cancer.
The unique study, Continue reading
As national healthcare reform proceeds, hospitals that have benefited financially from high use of emergency departments (EDs) by routine primary care patients will be challenged to retool primary care delivery and payment methods, according to a research letter published in the February 13 issue of the Archives of Internal Medicine. Continue reading