When it comes to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), there is no such thing as “asymptomatic transmission” or “variants.” These are completely made-up concepts that have no basis in reality, and yet anyone who tries to tell the truth about it is chided by the mainstream media for spreading “misinformation.” Continue reading
- For the past year, anyone who discussed the possibility of SARS-CoV-2 coming from a lab was slandered and censored. Mainstream media insisted SARS-CoV-2 made the jump from bats to humans at one of Wuhan’s open-air wet markets
- To support this assertion, mainstream journalists relied on papers and “scientific consensus” statements concocted by individuals who are deeply involved in the very research that might have created this pandemic
- Many legacy journalists now find themselves in the uncomfortable position of being called out for their collusion with people who have worked to deceive us
- If the world accepted the natural origin theory, those conducting dangerous gain-of-function research that may have caused this pandemic, would be able to justify the expansion of such research
- As it stands, evidence points to COVID-19 being the result of a lab leak, which would necessitate rethinking the legality of gain-of-function research that makes pathogens more dangerous
An exceedingly well-qualified physician, who was censored by YouTube last year, addressed the Texas State Senate Health and Human Service Committee last month providing thorough information on successful treatments of COVID-19, the present high-level of herd immunity from the disease, the very limited potential of “vaccines,” and the data that shows early treatment could have saved up to 85 percent of the “over 500,000 deaths in the United States.” Continue reading
Now that it is way too late for the nearly half a million people in America who already died after testing positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Facebook, the American Journal of Medicine (AJM), and other Big Media and Big Tech outlets are suddenly coming clean about being dead wrong concerning the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). Continue reading
On the show “Life, Liberty & Levin,” host Mark Levin talked to Dr. Harvey A. Risch, a professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine, about hydroxychloroquine, a drug that can be used to prevent and treat coronavirus (COVID-19). Continue reading
The internet erupted in protest last week over the revelation that Facebook ran a psychological experiment on 700,000 users designed to see just how easily information could be used to Continue reading
Why does the CDC claim a flu vaccine during pregnancy is a safe and effective when even the H1N1 vaccine insert clearly states this is not true?
According to all official health reports, we are now fully in flu season. It is that time of year when public health officials, physicians, Continue reading
Today the mainstream media is gleefully reporting findings they mistakenly believe show all multivitamins to be worthless at preventing disease. “Case Closed: Multivitamins Should Not Be Used,” declares Forbes. “New studies dispel multivitamin myths,” reports NBC News. And CBS News shouts, “case is closed” after studies find no health Continue reading
While mainstream media appears to have almost forgotten that the Fukushima disaster ever happened and the aftermath of the damaged nuclear power plant continues to be downplayed by government officials, reports of spreading radiation, sick and dying marine life and contaminated food are rife.
A report in Continue reading
Prepare to be shocked. Here are 10 outrageous (but true) facts about vaccines the CDC and the vaccine industry don’t want you to know: Continue reading