Boost your overall health with foods rich in B vitamins Continue reading
As we covered in a Natural News article, the FTC has gone full tyranny against a St. Louis chiropractor for selling vitamin D and zinc supplements that he says may help people avoid being harmed by covid. According to the FTC and the lying corporate media that shills for the vaccine industry, this chiropractor made false claims by saying vitamin D and zinc might work against covid. Continue reading
7 benefits of glutamine
All amino acids are important in maintaining overall health but one of the most critical ones is glutamine, which is the most abundant free amino acid in the body. This amino acid is also one of the most involved in different bodily functions, including those of the immune, digestive, and nervous systems. Continue reading
Flu season is just around the corner, but it should be nothing to fear if one’s immune health is in tiptop shape. If it isn’t, don’t fret. Numerous studies and past research confirm that it’s possible to boost the immune system for better protection against infection and disease. Continue reading
Cool and tart lemonades are ideal refreshments for the hot summer months. But foodies and dietitians alike find that adding ground turmeric and ginger slices to lemonade creates a potent immune-boosting drink capable of fighting inflammation and protecting against infections like the flu. Continue reading
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a rich and aromatic spice popular in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines. But on top of its uses in the kitchen, turmeric also has medicinal properties that render it a potent natural medicine for numerous ailments, from sprains to arthritis.
Following a vegetarian or vegan diet may be difficult for some. After all, there are some nutrients that you can only find in animal-based food products. In addition, only a few plant-based foods are capable of providing protein, an essential nutrient that helps build and repair body tissues, among other functions. Fortunately, vegetarians and vegans can rely on dietary supplements to meet their daily protein requirements. One of the best protein sources for people who don’t eat animal products is spirulina.
Every intelligent person is already aware that the pharma-controlled medical establishment and lamestream media rolled out a coordinated smear campaign against hydroxychloroquine to crush the clinical trials and destroy all hope of an effective, low-cost treatment for covid-19. The goal, of course, is to clear the way for high-profit prescription drugs (like the scandal-plagued Remdesivir drug) or experimental vaccines that will almost certainly present significant health risks to the public. Continue reading
- To effectively wash your hands, use soap and running water, lather up and scrub for at least 20 seconds, and be sure to wash your fingertips and between your fingers
- Forget the hot air hand dryer or cloth towels and use a folded paper towel to increase absorbency
- By washing your hands you can prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria, which may slow the spread of antibiotic resistance
- Washing your hands too frequently may damage the skin barrier and trigger cracks in your skin that allow germs into your body
- Build a strong immune system by avoiding processed foods and sugar, supporting your gut microbiome, eating foods high in vitamins and minerals and getting quality sleep