Herbs, Spice & Everything Nice: Your Guide to Healthy Holiday Eating
- Beyond the threat of expanding your waistline, the season’s culinary delights can be a formidable health nightmare if you’re trying to live a cancer-free lifestyle.
- The good news is, many of the most common herbs and spices found in your favorite holiday dishes are packed with unique nutritional and medicinal compounds that have been scientifically shown to help: balance blood sugar levels, promote healthy digestion, and even lower your overall risk of cancer.
- 4 of the best healthy spices and herbs to include in your holiday cooking are:
- To receive the most benefits from what nature has to offer, follow these two guidelines when selecting your healthy spices & herbs:
- Choose only organic, non-irradiated herbs and spices
- Make your own holiday treats, cocktails, and meals using only real herbs