The latest “conspiracy theorist” to come forward and warn about particulate shedding from those who were recently “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is none other than Pfizer itself. Continue reading
Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews. Continue reading
- Some of the same drug companies now responsible for developing and manufacturing fast-tracked COVID-19 vaccines were also responsible for creating the opioid crisis in the U.S., which has killed as many Americans as have died from COVID-19
- Most have also been convicted of other unethical and criminal activities over the years, any of which puts their ethical fitness into question
- In 2019, an Oklahoma court found Johnson & Johnson partially liable for the “human and financial costs” of the opioid epidemic in the U.S. and ordered the company to pay $572 million
- Two other COVID-19 vaccine makers, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, are habitual offenders, having repeatedly engaged in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribery and science suppression. Pfizer’s vaccine plant, where COVID-19 vaccine vials are to be filled, also has a long history of quality control problems
- Research confirms the suspicion that the lipid nanoparticles used in Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines are highly inflammatory, and may be responsible for many of the adverse effects reported
The U.K. government reported that more than 240 people have died shortly after getting the Wuhan coronavirus vaccines. British citizens who died after vaccination reportedly obtained either the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or the AstraZeneca jab. These vaccine candidates were approved by the British regulator and subsequently used in mass vaccination efforts. Despite this, the U.K. government said it does not believe that the inoculations are to blame for the deaths. Continue reading
The shocking reason why Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C … because it contains experimental nanotech components that have NEVER been used in vaccines before
You’re seeing the reports all over the news: Pfizer’s new coronavirus vaccine requires storage at -70C (-94F), which is much colder than the North Pole. If it’s not stored at this temperature, its ingredients begin to break down and it fails to work. Currently Pfizer is claiming, without evidence, that its vaccine is “90% effective.” But this claim is little more than corporate propaganda designed to drive up stock prices through false projections. Continue reading
NYC-based pharma company Pfizer currently has 15 apps in the US iOS app store, ranging from a chapstick companion app to an app for people with kidney cancer. At the HIMSS Connected Health Summit in National Harbor, Maryland, Pfizer executives talked about two of the company’s apps and their broader strategy for developing mobile health interventions. Continue reading
The next time you’re stuck at a convenience store behind some guy buying dozens of Powerball tickets, take pity on the poor fellow — he just may be a former Pfizer executive.
A federal appeals court recently upheld a staggering $142 million judgment against the drug giant Continue reading
David Grainger Raises very nicely (but does not answer!) the question of orphan drug pricing. James Your comments caused me to do some math, and trying to figure out just where and how long the “break even” point lies with the drug.
Last night, NPS Pharmaceuticals announced that it was pricing Gattex, its drug for short bowel syndrome, at $295,000 per patient per year, Continue reading
- A record 4.02 billion prescriptions were written in the United States in 2011, showing Americans are taking more drugs than ever before and putting their health in the hands of some of the top corporate criminals in the world
- Drug company settlements continue to be commonplace Continue reading
The age of antibiotics is over. It’s history. There are no more patented chemical antibiotics in the pipeline. The drug companies have all but abandoned antibiotics research, leaving humanity to suffer the fate of a wave of drug-resistant bacteria — superbugs — that the drug companies actually helped create.
The industry is down Continue reading