Today\\\'s Visitors: 0
Total Visitors This week: 1071359
- Nurse Erin Marie Olszewski blew the whistle on the horrific maltreatment of COVID-19 patients at Elmhurst Hospital Center, a public hospital in Queens, New York, that was the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S.
- Elmhurst did not isolate COVID-positive from untested patients, instead rooming them together, thereby ensuring maximum spread of the disease
- Some patients who tested negative for COVID-19 were listed as positive and placed on mechanical ventilation, thus artificially inflating the case numbers while condemning the patient to death from lung injury
- One such case involved a male patient admitted for high blood glucose, which is easily remedied and under no circumstance would require ventilation
- Some of the doctors treating COVID-19 patients at Elmhurst were first-year residents who were treating without supervision. Most also ignored the expert advice of more experienced nursing staff, choosing to use patients as test subjects and “cash cows” instead