My work to help people is to educate them to use ICU and emergency room natural medicines to make them stronger. It surprises people to discover that substances like magnesium, sodium bicarbonate, iodine, selenium, and even vitamin C and D, when used at high dosages, are employed by doctors to save peoples’ lives in critical medical emergencies. These same substances can also be used at high dosages every day to treat chronic diseases and even to head infections off at the pass when symptoms first appear. Continue reading
- A recent Chinese investigation suggests COVID-19 is highly sensitive to high temperatures and spreads faster in colder climates; its most rapid spread is occurring at a temperature of 8.72 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Fever is a core mechanism by which your body fights viral infection. You can simulate a fever by raising your core body temperature in a sauna, steam bath, or by engaging in physical movement to induce sweating
- A number of studies have investigated the antiviral effects of sauna bathing. For example, a clinical study involving 50 volunteers showed regular sauna bathers had half the rate of common cold compared to nonusers. Those who use a sauna at least two or three times per week also have a lower risk of influenza and pneumonia
- Sauna use kills bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses and boosts your immune function by increasing white blood cell, lymphocyte, neutrophil and basophil counts. By elevating your core temperature your body also releases heat shock proteins that help block the replication of influenza viruses
- Coronaviruses (as a general group) incubate in your sinuses for about three days before moving down into your lungs, and appears to be destroyed by temperatures around 133 degrees F (56 degrees Celsius), which can easily be reached in a sauna
- As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, more than 80 clinical trials are underway testing remedies ranging from intravenous vitamin C and stem cells to HIV drugs and malaria medication
- A derivative of quercetin has been shown to provide broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of viruses, including SARS. Canadian and Chinese researchers are now collaborating on a study to assess the effectiveness of quercetin against COVID-19 infection
- Quercetin is a powerful immune booster and broad-spectrum antiviral. It also inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which may be beneficial since serious COVID-19 infection and subsequent death appears to be due to cytokine storm activity
- While there are no clinical trials investigating vitamin D for coronavirus specifically, there are plenty of data showing it’s an important component in the prevention and treatment of influenza and upper respiratory tract infections
- Other nutraceuticals thought to be useful in the prevention of coronavirus infection include NAC, spirulina, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, zinc, lipoic acid and sulforaphane
- According to bioweapons expert Francis Boyle, evidence suggests COVID-19 is a weaponized coronavirus originating from the Biosafety Level 4 facility in Wuhan City, China
- COVID-19 appears to be a chimera consisting of SARS (an already weaponized coronavirus), HIV genetic material and influenza virus, designed with gain of function properties that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal
- Others have suggested COVID-19 may involve Prevotella, a bacterium known to cause respiratory tract infections, and that this may explain some of the observed symptoms and how it can spread through feces
- RNA sequencing data from Wuhan show millions of Prevotella proteins amid a few thousand COVID-19 viruses. Prevotella bacteria was also found in six COVID-19 patients from the same family in Hong Kong
- Supplements thought to be useful in the prevention of coronavirus infection include NAC, elderberry, spirulina, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, zinc, lipoic acid, sulforaphane, resveratrol, vitamin D, Bifidobacterium bifidum strain probiotics and sporebiotics
- In Ohio, suicide is the leading cause of death for children aged 10 to 14, according to a report from the Ohio Department of Health
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among 15- to 34-year-olds in Ohio
- In Ohio, from 2007 to 2018 the number of suicides among youth ages 10 to 24 increased by 56%, while the suicide rate increased by 64%
- Some have suggested that Congress should create a “psychologist general,” an office that would be dedicated to Americans’ mental health, similar to that of the surgeon general for physical health needs
- If you notice someone showing signs of contemplating suicide, it’s recommended that you ask them directly if they’re having suicidal thoughts; doing so won’t increase the risk of suicide but may help to open up a conversation that can help
We desperately need to create an open discussion in medicine about all the possibilities that we have to treat human beings with disease. Nothing tops the list like the need to protect ourselves from all the poisons in the environment and unfortunately today this goes especially for people who live in cities. Its like a leaking boat, the water comes (toxins with every breath) in and we constantly have to bail the water out. If we don’t do that fast enough we sink. Continue reading
Hypothyroidism is a condition wherein the thyroid glands do not produce enough hormones to sustain metabolic functions. As a result, people with this condition may experience a wide array of symptoms like fatigue, constipation, aches and pains, and depression. While this disease can affect both sexes, it is especially common in women and is normally treated with hormone replacement medication. However, this treatment is not without side effects — especially if the patient misses a pill. Forgetting a dose may wreak havoc to the body and produce more symptoms. Continue reading
Summary:The recent international health crises due to viral infections has made one thing very clear: We need a new strategy to combat viral infections. Ebola has been in the international news daily for the past two months, while the US has had a recent upsurge of measles, enterovirus D68, Continue reading
Offering a revolution in medicine, that any person, patient, doctor or alternative healthcare practitioner can practice, Natural Allopathic Medicine offers hope in the 21st century to rich and poor alike. This chapter is an overview of dosages for most of the Natural Allopathic protocol. Continue reading
Anyone who cares to learn how to practice Natural Allopathic Medicine principals can do so with ease. Natural Allopathic Medicine should be taught to mothers who are in the front lines of medical care because they are the ones who make most medical decisions for themselves and their families. It should also be taught to high school students and Continue reading
- Echinacea use reduces the incidence and duration of the common cold.
- Echinacea appears effective in preventing upper respiratory tract infections in children.
- Treatment with Echinacea Plus tea at early onset of cold or flu symptoms was effective for relieving these symptoms in a shorter period of time than a placebo.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu incidence in non-vaccinated individuals.
- A yeast-based fermentation byproduct reduces cold and flu symptom duration and severity.
- Daily dietary probiotic supplementation for Continue reading