Following a vegetarian or vegan diet may be difficult for some. After all, there are some nutrients that you can only find in animal-based food products. In addition, only a few plant-based foods are capable of providing protein, an essential nutrient that helps build and repair body tissues, among other functions. Fortunately, vegetarians and vegans can rely on dietary supplements to meet their daily protein requirements. One of the best protein sources for people who don’t eat animal products is spirulina.
- A recent Chinese investigation suggests COVID-19 is highly sensitive to high temperatures and spreads faster in colder climates; its most rapid spread is occurring at a temperature of 8.72 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Fever is a core mechanism by which your body fights viral infection. You can simulate a fever by raising your core body temperature in a sauna, steam bath, or by engaging in physical movement to induce sweating
- A number of studies have investigated the antiviral effects of sauna bathing. For example, a clinical study involving 50 volunteers showed regular sauna bathers had half the rate of common cold compared to nonusers. Those who use a sauna at least two or three times per week also have a lower risk of influenza and pneumonia
- Sauna use kills bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses and boosts your immune function by increasing white blood cell, lymphocyte, neutrophil and basophil counts. By elevating your core temperature your body also releases heat shock proteins that help block the replication of influenza viruses
- Coronaviruses (as a general group) incubate in your sinuses for about three days before moving down into your lungs, and appears to be destroyed by temperatures around 133 degrees F (56 degrees Celsius), which can easily be reached in a sauna
- As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, more than 80 clinical trials are underway testing remedies ranging from intravenous vitamin C and stem cells to HIV drugs and malaria medication
- A derivative of quercetin has been shown to provide broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of viruses, including SARS. Canadian and Chinese researchers are now collaborating on a study to assess the effectiveness of quercetin against COVID-19 infection
- Quercetin is a powerful immune booster and broad-spectrum antiviral. It also inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which may be beneficial since serious COVID-19 infection and subsequent death appears to be due to cytokine storm activity
- While there are no clinical trials investigating vitamin D for coronavirus specifically, there are plenty of data showing it’s an important component in the prevention and treatment of influenza and upper respiratory tract infections
- Other nutraceuticals thought to be useful in the prevention of coronavirus infection include NAC, spirulina, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, zinc, lipoic acid and sulforaphane
- According to bioweapons expert Francis Boyle, evidence suggests COVID-19 is a weaponized coronavirus originating from the Biosafety Level 4 facility in Wuhan City, China
- COVID-19 appears to be a chimera consisting of SARS (an already weaponized coronavirus), HIV genetic material and influenza virus, designed with gain of function properties that allow it to spread a greater distance than normal
- Others have suggested COVID-19 may involve Prevotella, a bacterium known to cause respiratory tract infections, and that this may explain some of the observed symptoms and how it can spread through feces
- RNA sequencing data from Wuhan show millions of Prevotella proteins amid a few thousand COVID-19 viruses. Prevotella bacteria was also found in six COVID-19 patients from the same family in Hong Kong
- Supplements thought to be useful in the prevention of coronavirus infection include NAC, elderberry, spirulina, beta-glucan, glucosamine, selenium, zinc, lipoic acid, sulforaphane, resveratrol, vitamin D, Bifidobacterium bifidum strain probiotics and sporebiotics
If one has a heart, for humanity, one would choose a list of affordable medicines that are safe and easy to administer so that even the poor could afford them. It is highly insensitive for modern medicine to promote medicines that most people cannot afford. The worst examples of this are the new medicines oncologists are beginning to use, instead of chemotherapy, that stimulate the immune system. It does not help the competition between modern pharmacology and the natural medicines we are presenting here that most pharmaceuticals are mitochondria poisons that do not cure people of anything. Continue reading
Story at-a-glance −
If you feel yourself coming down with something like a cold or flu, avoid sugar, artificial sweeteners, and processed foods Continue reading
Keeping a clean mouth isn’t just important for pleasant-smelling breath but also increases your chance of maintaining overall good health. Many studies have linked oral health to a variety of diseases and conditions, Continue reading
Offering a revolution in medicine, that any person, patient, doctor or alternative healthcare practitioner can practice, Natural Allopathic Medicine offers hope in the 21st century to rich and poor alike. This chapter is an overview of dosages for most of the Natural Allopathic protocol. Continue reading
Anyone who cares to learn how to practice Natural Allopathic Medicine principals can do so with ease. Natural Allopathic Medicine should be taught to mothers who are in the front lines of medical care because they are the ones who make most medical decisions for themselves and their families. It should also be taught to high school students and Continue reading
An astounding 70% or more of Americans are deficient in the essential mineral magnesium. Low levels can have deadly effects. Continue reading
Elderly folks suffering from anemia or age-related immune system deterioration could see dramatic improvements with regular supplementation of spirulina, a blue-green freshwater algae with an extensive track record of health promotion and disease mitigation. Researchers from the Division of Rheumatology, Continue reading
Did You Know…
… that the superfood known as moringa contains several thousand times more of the powerful anti-aging nutrient zeatin than any other known plant—and that it also has 2 compounds that prevent cancer and stop tumor growth?
The moringa is a genus of trees indigenous to Southern India and Northern Africa. It is a short, slender, deciduous, perennial tree that grows about 30 feet tall. Once grown only in India, Continue reading
After the heart and lungs, the liver is perhaps your most vital organ. When it shuts down, you die. Extreme liver conditions may result in the eventual need for dangerous liver transplants.
A sluggish liver can manifest a malaise of symptoms that lead to misdiagnoses for other chronic autoimmune diseases. This sluggishness can be prevented and also corrected through rejuvenating Continue reading
The root of good and bad health resides in the gut. This is a centuries old maxim of both Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and India’s Ayurvedic medical practices.
Over the last few decades, renegade MD’s, holistic practitioners, chiropractors, Continue reading