Today\\\'s Visitors: 0
Total Visitors This week: 1071359
If you sweat more than most people, take heart. There are things you can do to reduce sweating and body odor.
The American Mayo Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Bathe daily. This helps control the numbers of bacteria on your skin.
- Wear natural fiber clothing, such as cotton, wool, and silk. These fabrics allow your skin to breathe.
- Apply antiperspirant nightly to sweaty palms or the soles of your feet.
- Try yoga, meditation or biofeedback. Learning how to relax can help you control the stress that triggers perspiration.
- If certain foods cause you to sweat more than usual, change your diet.