- A record 4.02 billion prescriptions were written in the United States in 2011, showing Americans are taking more drugs than ever before and putting their health in the hands of some of the top corporate criminals in the world
- Drug company settlements continue to be commonplace Continue reading
By now, nearly everyone interested in healthy living is aware of the recent research linking Monsanto’s GMO corn to cancer tumors and an increase risk of premature death in both men and women. News of the research is spreading like wildfire across the ‘net, and support for Proposition 37 — which seeks to label GMOs in foods — is growing by the day. Continue reading
Important to all of us is the health of children. Our own children, our grandchildren, nieces, nephews, godchildren. When it comes to environmental toxins affecting our most susceptible, innocent members of society, we must all stop and take notice. That’s why we are reporting today on a paper published that presents the top-10 chemicals highly likely to contribute to autism Continue reading
The definitive list of healing foods that will leave you feeling great mentally and physically. Not only are these foods chock full of essential nutrients, but they also act like alternative cures for all sorts of conditions from heart disease to diabetes. So here goes — the top 10 list!
1. Blueberries are so full of antioxidants; they’re the ideal candidates for fighting off illness. They’ve got lots of vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese, too — not to mention fiber! They’re great for your heart, your eyes and your brain and they may help control blood sugar.
2. Oysters are the best source around for zinc. Zinc is important for healthy hormone levels, cardiovascular health, and energy production.
3. Red wine is a great source of antioxidants — Continue reading