If there’s one way to get instantly blacklisted by Big Tech, it’s to tell the truth about Covid-19 vaccines. They quash analysts, commentators, scientists, and doctors in their pursuit of a sustained and widespread lie. But Dr. Karladine Graves is telling the truth and she did so in a very understandable fashion.
The spike protein outer shell of the coronavirus contains “prion-like regions” that give the virus very high adhesion to ACE2 receptors in the human body. This has been documented by a study entitled, “SARS-CoV-2 Prion-Like Domains in Spike Proteins Enable Higher Affinity to ACE2,” published by the Human Microbiology Institute: Continue reading
Stanford Medicine is partnering with Fitbit to study the value on mHealth wearables in identifying and tracking infectious disease like COVID-19 among college athletes. Continue reading
Most of us have seen the Top 10 lists of why we should be drinking lemon water. But do we really know the added vitality and cleansing effects on the body lemon water provides? Continue reading
Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews. Continue reading
CMS has added a number of CPT codes to the list of audiology and speech-language pathology services provided by telehealth that will be covered by Medicare during the coronavirus pandemic.
Last week, a UK organization labeled as the “Center for Countering Digital Hate” produced a report that stated that 65% of all vaccine misinformation comes from a set of 12 people, and put forth a call to big tech platforms to censor their content and erase them completely from their platforms. They labeled this group the “Disinformation Dozen,” and the message has been pushed out to news sources around the world.
It’s time to show them who they are up against. Continue reading
- The Biden Administration is seriously looking into establishing a vaccine passport system that will allow unvaccinated individuals to be legally treated as second-class citizens
- In Israel, vaccine certificates are already required for entry into many public spaces. Activists warn it’s become a two-tiered society where the unvaccinated are ostracized
- The public narrative is not only building prejudice against people who refuse to wear masks or get an experimental vaccine, but is also using healthy people as scapegoats from the very beginning, blaming the spread of the virus on asymptomatically infected people
- With the rollout of vaccine certificates, we are stepping firmly into discrimination territory. The last step will entail persecution of non-vaccinated individuals. At that point, we will have replicated the Nazi regime’s four-step process of dehumanizing the Jews, which ultimately allowed the genocide to occur
- Vaccine passports are about creating justification for segregation, discrimination and elimination of certain groups of people, in this case, people who don’t want to be part of the experimental vaccine program, which identifies them as noncompliant with top-down edicts
Cardiologists at Stanford Children’s Health are using mHealth devices and telehealth platforms to monitor their young patients at home, rather than having the family travel several hours for an office visit.
“What is the hardest thing of all? That which seems the easiest. For your eyes to see, that which lies before your eyes.”
– Goethe Continue reading
It’s been over six weeks since Iowa dropped all state-level COVID restrictions, and surprise, surprise, hospitalized patients are down 54 percent. But if you try to Google this information, all you will see is death, dying, and it must be the end of the world because of COVID, which miraculously seems to be a cure for the flu. Continue reading
The Alliance for Connected Care is leading a new lobbying effort to have telehealth included in the Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program, both during and after the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Few sensations are as frightening as not being able to breathe. Shortness of breath is an uncomfortable feeling that can either be mild and fleeting or serious and chronic. Continue reading
Researchers made a makeshift “elevator” in the ocean to grow giant kelp, the world’s biggest species of marine algae and a promising source of biofuel. The researchers explained that giant kelp needs to be moved up and down the ocean column every day to thrive. Continue reading