The goal of the investment, which also provides for distance learning technology, is to improve health outcomes and education for some five million rural residents, the agency says. Continue reading
Did you know that common natural medicines used in ICU and emergency departments could reduce older people’s suffering? Do you know that pharmaceutical psychopaths deliberately repress these medicines even though they are used to save lives every day? Why? Because they are natural and dirt cheap. They threaten the bottom line of Big Pharma. Meaning for money’s sake, these companies deny the public and doctors of the most critical life-saving healing medicines on the planet. Meaning they are killers, stone-hearted killers. Continue reading
How much cold will kill a plant? Not much, although this is usually dependent on the hardiness of the plant as well as the climate. Typically, temperatures falling below freezing will quickly damage or even kill many types of plants. However, with prompt care, many of these cold damaged plants can be rescued. Better still, protecting plants from freezing cold  and frost  before damage occurs is generally a good idea. Continue reading
- February 10, 2021, Instagram banned the account of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for “sharing debunked claims about the coronavirus or vaccines”
- The real reason Kennedy is being censored is because he understands and exposes the global technocratic agenda that is pushing us toward global totalitarianism
- The corporate media are indistinguishable from the CIA when it comes to matters of domestic and foreign matters. The CIA has also played an important role in furthering the technocrats’ agenda of global domination since its inception
- Big tech companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and Amazon are also deeply connected to the military-industrial-intelligence complex. They serve important surveillance and data harvesting functions without which the technocratic agenda cannot not be realized
- The core of the technocratic power structure includes entities such as the Trilateral Commission, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the World Economic Forum, the Bilderberg Group, the Club of Rome, the Aspen Institute, the Atlantic Institute, the Brookings Institute and other think-tanks
When the Blessing Health System launched a remote patient monitoring program to extend care for COVID-19 patients to the home, they made sure nurses were involved in every step of the process.
- Red and near-infrared light are a subset of natural sunlight, which actually acts and has value as a nutrient
- Red light and near-infrared light therapies are ways to get some of the benefits of natural sunlight. These therapies may be particularly beneficial for people who aren’t getting enough natural sunlight exposure
- Cytochrome c oxidase, photo receptors on your mitochondria, capture photons of red and near-infrared light. The most effective wavelengths that activate this system are in the 600 to 700 nanometer and the 800 to 1,000 nanometer ranges. In response to light photons, your mitochondria will produce energy more efficiently
- Another mechanism of action is related to the benefits of hormesis and the transient spike in reactive oxygen species. That burst of reactive oxygen species creates a cascade of signaling effects that stimulate the NRF2 pathway and heat shock proteins
- A third mechanism of action involves retrograde signaling and the modulation of gene expression. Red and near-infrared light therapy activates genes involved in cell repair, cell regeneration and cellular growth, depending on the tissue
- Exposure to outdoor light at night, which disrupts circadian rhythms, may increase the risk of thyroid cancer
- Those in the highest quintile of nighttime light exposure had a 55% increased risk of thyroid cancer compared to those in the lowest quintile
- One way circadian disruption may be linked to thyroid cancer is by inducing insulin resistance
- Light exposure at night also causes sleep trouble, and chronic sleep deprivation is linked to disruption of rhythmic thyroid stimulating hormone secretions, which is associated with an increased risk of thyroid cancer
A bill now before the state’s Senate would set strict rules for the use and coverage of audio-only telehealth services, such as the telephone.
There’s nothing better than buying some fresh tomatoes from the grocers and mixing up a batch of your famous homemade salsa — or is there? With the increasing popularity of farmer’s markets, the demand for not only organic, sustainable produce has leapt, but also the push for heirloom varieties of vegetables and fruits. Keep reading to learn more about growing heirloom plants. Continue reading
- Out of 49 whole foods, cheese was “by far” the most protective food when it comes to avoiding age-related cognitive problems
- Those who ate cheese daily had better fluid intelligence scores over time; red wine and lamb consumption also had a favorable effect
- The researchers concluded that modifying your daily meal plans may minimize cognitive decline while adding cheese, red wine and weekly lamb may improve long-term cognitive function
- When you eat natural cheese, you get valuable fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that protect your brain and overall health; raw grass fed cheese is best in terms of nutritional punch
In an update posted this week in the Federal Register, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has amended the 2021 Physician Fee Schedule to clarify reimbursement for remote patient monitoring programs.
When the experimental covid vaccine was first rolled out at the University Hospital of Brest in Brittany, a staggering 25 percent of the vaccinated healthcare workers fell ill. Many suffered from severe headaches, high fever, chills, sore muscles and consequentially, could not go to work. The rate of vaccine injury was so high, the hospital had to stop vaccinating the healthcare workers altogether. The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France. Continue reading
The U.K. government reported that more than 240 people have died shortly after getting the Wuhan coronavirus vaccines. British citizens who died after vaccination reportedly obtained either the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine or the AstraZeneca jab. These vaccine candidates were approved by the British regulator and subsequently used in mass vaccination efforts. Despite this, the U.K. government said it does not believe that the inoculations are to blame for the deaths. Continue reading
Obesity isn’t just a sensitive health issue — it’s dangerous and potentially deadly. Providers and payers are now using connected health tools to drive that point and enhance treatment.
- Testing revealed significant levels of cadmium, arsenic, lead and mercury in popular baby foods on your grocery store shelves
- Documents from Hain Celestial Group, makers of Earth’s Best Organic baby food, showed many of the ingredients had arsenic levels as high as 309 parts per billion (ppb) and at least 24 ingredients in the company’s baby food products measured higher than 100 ppb of arsenic
- Ingredients used in Beech-Nut baby food measured as high as 886.9 ppb of lead and 483 ingredients had levels measuring over 5 ppb
- Heavy metals have a long-term effect on your baby’s health including neurotoxic effects, lower birth weight and cognitive scores, smaller head circumference, stunted growth and aplastic anemia
- You have options to lower the risk of exposure to toxins and heavy metals by making baby food at home from organically grown and locally sourced produce